Feedback / Weapons & Loadout 15.11.18 ~ German Soldier shares his knowledge and feedback.

Feedback / Weapons & Loadout 15.11.18

I have noticed two things:
Things that need to be fixed and/or added:

1. There isn't a decent way of just deleting a loadout a.k.a preset.

2. The G36 does not have the original sight, which is the dual HKV ( Hauptkampfvisier ) ~ duales Hauptkampfvisier, this includes a reflex sight and a telescopic sight. At the moment the G36 original sight in this game only includes the telescopic sight but not the reflex sight! This is inaccurate and should be fixed/added as soon as possible.

Ideas & things that definitely should be part of the game:

1. We should also get the Tropentarn a.k.a Wüstentarn, not only the standard Flecktarn. Most of the maps are in a desert environment and having Flecktarn is completely pointless.

2. I would appreciate following weapons as well: P8 ( Pistol ), HK416, OSM-72 ( Anti-Personell mine ), bayonet for some of the weapons, different types of ammo.

3. A Kick function & a Punishment system for teamkillers and other abusers.

Dear Developers, I appreciate your work and time for reading the reviews and feedbacks.

Greetings
Basilikum.

last edited by basilikumGER

The Red dot sight on the G36 that you're talking about, well, it was in the Alpha but it was removed due to it being goddamn terrible and useless.

I see, I wonder why! Red dot is red dot and I really like the red dot sights that are part of the game.

I think definitely something they should add again & maybe rework if it was so bad.

@basilikumger said in Feedback / Weapons & Loadout 15.11.18 ~ German Soldier shares his knowledge and feedback.:

1. The G36 does not have the original sight, which is the dual HKV ( Hauptkampfvisier ) ~ duales Hauptkampfvisier, this includes a reflex sight and a telescopic sight.

As far as I know, H&K only sells the dual sight equipped rifles to the German Army. The export version only has a magnified optic with top mounted irons. Though now most people seem to run it with the G-36C style low rail and third party optics.

last edited by MAA_Bunny

This is very cool. Don't get to read input from a servicemember often. I totally agree to your first point though. I made some silly presets and they're annoying as hell. I can't seem to delete them! Haha.

last edited by Rover

@maa_bunny said in Feedback / Weapons & Loadout 15.11.18 ~ German Soldier shares his knowledge and feedback.:

@basilikumger said in Feedback / Weapons & Loadout 15.11.18 ~ German Soldier shares his knowledge and feedback.:

1. The G36 does not have the original sight, which is the dual HKV ( Hauptkampfvisier ) ~ duales Hauptkampfvisier, this includes a reflex sight and a telescopic sight.

As far as I know, H&K only sells the dual sight equipped rifles to the German Army. The export version only has a magnified optic with top mounted irons. Though now most people seem to run it with the G-36C style low rail and third party optics.

Exactly, the first variants G36E/G36KE stood for E as in Export, and what these variants were differing in is that they had the current "ISM Scope" that Insurgeny Sandstorm has. Only the Bundeswehr has the built in red dots.

What I'd like to see is dual purpose scopes, for example the EOTech + Magnifier where you can use the Magnifier or you can simply toss the magnifier aside with the push of a button and then you have the EOTech Holosight only.
With the current G36K a G36K A2 variant would be nice, where there's rail on top of the ISM Scope and you can attach a holosight there like here:
alt text
But these are really non-priority, I already love the look of the G36K in game.

I see, I wasn't aware that these aren't exported with the sight as I know it. It just feels weird ingame without the to me known sight.

Why are you so obsessed with the k version?

@basilikumger good points my friend !
weiter so vllt wirds was !