Diving Tackle bug? PC
  • While playing against Skaven one of my players with diving tackle was standing next to one of the players gutterrunners and the gutterrunner dodge out of his tackle zone without giving me the option to use diving tackle. This has happened to me twice both against skaven. Does DivingTackle not work against players with dodge because I dont believe that it says it in the description of diving tackle. On a side note I dont think dead players should be able to get mvp.

• Perhaps they rolled a six to dodge out and failure was then impossible therefore the game did not give you the option to lay your player down, I'm not saying this is what happened and i in no way a blood bowl doctor but its just my intial thoughts.

• @Tizzle-Bizzell This is probably correct. If dodger rolls high enough that DT modifier won't matter, it won't even give you the option.

• Blood Bowl Moderator

Both are correct in their answers, the UI will not trigger if the initial roll is successful even with DT, so will not do anything, this helps speed up game play.

last edited by gcoleman76
  • Thanks for explaining why it wasn't working. Now I'll rage a little less when it doesn't give me the option.

• @PekySmurff I raged a bit about Break Tackle not working on my Ogre for about a week until I went back and watched my replay and saw that I rolled a 1. Then I felt stupid for being angry about it.

Views
  • Looks like your connection to Diving Tackle bug? PC was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.