Suspension animation without using bones

I would like to learn how to do a hanging animation without using bones, what I need to do in the 3d object for the animation to work and what commands I should use in the XML file.

tecnically you can with 4 cdts for the upward movement and rotative movement of the axles when 2Flexing"... but you cant call that a "animation" bones are the base of any flex,movement in pieces of the suspension of the truck

Sure you can go with cdt based suspension but is way to complicated and despite that you need bones if you want the coil springs/leafs springs and dampers to move

@forces said in Suspension animation without using bones:

tecnically you can with 4 cdts for the upward movement and rotative movement of the axles when 2Flexing"... but you cant call that a "animation" bones are the base of any flex,movement in pieces of the suspension of the truck

Sure you can go with cdt based suspension but is way to complicated and despite that you need bones if you want the coil springs/leafs springs and dampers to move

Can you show an example? of a pickup with the 4 cdts? wanted to know what the type of CDT is, would it be a box?

I could not use bones, en 3ds is ok, but when I go to the game it fails or it gets very bad, I do not know how to do it right.

your issue must be a export issue i guess, right now i dont, its a really complicated setup to explain (code wise

this is what you should aim for, same codes works for Mud Runner

How to Create a Real Chassis

@Forces
Great link. Might see if I can get some solid axle action happening on that new JKUR! Thanks!