Brightness reduction glitch.

I've noticed something strange happen, which has happened to me multiple times in the maps Refinery and hideout.

The areas it has happened are:

Refinery: The defenders' far left entrance of alpha, behind the sandbags looking outside (2+ times); prone next to the concrete barriers on the defenders' far right side at bravo just in front of the garage/storage building entrance (1 time)

Hideout: 2nd floor defenders' left side of the objective building while looking down the staircase (2 times)

Pattern of occurrence:

When I'm standing still in a single spot and (usually) indoors looking at a well lit, brighter area.

Issue:

The screen progressively gets darker until it reaches a point that it's difficult to see almost anything.

What's strange is that if this was a built in mechanic simulating the adjustment to the dark or something, that looking outside or at a bright light would make it appear brighter; but it's exactly the opposite. Which makes me think it's some sort of glitch. This started happening to me after the most recent update.

last edited by Dark1202

I have the exact same bug. My config:

• Intel Core i5-4570 3.2Ghz
  • 8 Go RAM DDR3-1600
  • Sapphire Radeon HD 4950 3Go

I did update my graphic driver to the most recent but it doesn't change anything.

It's weird but make the game unplayable at some point. I don't have anything to add to Dark1202 report.