I'm playing Sandstorm since the last Alpha. Really enjoy it. The game has huge potential in my opinion.
However, here are some points which are important to me
- Performance has to be as good as possible. At least there shouldn't be any crazy framedrops. For me, performance right now in 1080p is okay, could still be a little better.
- Map variation: More maps and different alternative objectives per map
- ADS: ADS speed should only be effected slightly by general weight, but mostly by gun weight, especially barrel length and sight and other attachments (like grips etc.)
- Movement: Sprinting speed should still be slower. At least movement transitions should be smoother, but still keeping higher responsiveness. I found movement in Insurgency Source just right. Why not transfer it identical to Sandstorm?
- 5v5 competitive: tbh I have not played competive in Sandstorm yet. Still I could imagine this would be fun and give more long term motivation to play, since in versus are just to many players (in my opinion).
Push 5v5 could be a nice idea. That would basically be bomb scenario from CS in Sandstorm.
- It's not a priority for release, but new weapons post release would be cool. Suggestions: Steyr AUG, Bushmaster/Remington ACR, UMP, Vector, Scorpion, Desert Eagle.
- Skins for weapons: Not as freaky as in CSGO of course. Maybe just different color variations and camouflage. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands had some nice skin styles.
- No extra zoom at iron or 1x sight. It has to stay at the same fov. At least give us an option.
- Free Look. Should be standard in 2018 fps tbh.
- Different key bind for jumping and vaulting.
- DLSS support might be interesting
I might add points later on.