Missing logs when capsizing truck.

Are I'm the only one who has been experiencing that logs is disappearing completely when capsizing truck when loading and driving to log mill for delivering. So I can't pick and pack scattered logs.

Apparently I im🤔

last edited by dragonb1988

@dragonb1988
I haven't noticed that though I haven't flipped over a loaded truck very recently. But I did notice recently that you lose a log or 2 when manually dropping a packed load. This seems like a new "feature", maybe to prevent players from abusing the drop load feature to get out of sticky situations. I kind of like that. But I'll test the capsizing too. IMO you should be able to pick up all logs in that situation.

@unster
Yeah should be able to do that. But haven't been able to just pick up the logs and continue driving since the first Vally DLC. But it did only happen sometimes, now it's happen almost every time.

@dragonb1988
I tested this last night and indeed logs get lost even if the truck just tips over. At least on the PC version it seems that this started happening with the AW update. Is this a bug or feature? @Iyagovos

@unster
finale it not just me. yeah it did get worse after the AW DLC. and it seam's to be a bug in my case and dose happen all the time as i said.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.