My various unorganized feedbacks

When you spend credits, the amount in menu stays where it was, you can't buy even if menu tells you you have the proper amount of credits, you then need to gain more credits to have it refreshed in menu.

Bots in coop: they should not be able to shoot RPG (or maybe, MAYBE ONLY on vehicles, with no perfect accuracy), they should not be able to stack next to each others because when you pass a corner with five of them waiting for you in a stack, you just die and can't react and kill all of them before dying, they need to spread more or there need to be a proximity limit after defined threshold (let say two bots can stack in same corner, but after that, other bots need to go away in another corner/room/specific minimum distance), they shouldn't make 'bots-train' when seeking for a player, they shouldn't also be able to track and shoot people through walls (sometime you are behind a bot, and you see him following directly through wall players on opposite side).

Spectators can only see primary weapon while spectating people

Floating nades and weapons around people in truck at spawn

The player list on connection screen when joining a community server is stuck from the list before you joined a community server, after that all connection screens will have the player list stuck at the game right before joining a community server

Flames on the ground should perfectly reflect the possible damage, I died from incendiary grenade when flames were 1 meter away from me, so maybe there is a problem in game or maybe it was visual inconsiistency on my screen only.

Bots grenade/molotov/RPG accuracy seems to be too perfect on some bots, this is a problem, they should be innacurate like players, because receiving a molotov from max distance right on the head, litterally, isn't fun at all. Bots in my opinion should not be in the extremes, no dumbo, and no 360-noscope-perfect aim bots.

Dying right at capture time in coop is shit (TK, dead nade, objective cache, you know the usual..), you should respawn too (like 3 seconds grace period, if you are dead right before or at spawn, then respawn if grace period is not over)

Windows and doors still feel not good. Sometimes you need to interact multiple times to open a door. Really often you run at a window (or little wall), and jump in it but you don't vault it, INSTEAD you jump in front of it and slide to the wall SIDE TO SIDE.. doing this sometime like 5 or more time going from one side of window to the other, multiple times in a row, before REALIZING YOU NEED TO STOP MOVING, then walk right in front of window, looking straight, then jumping to vault it.. which is BAD BAD BAD for a fast paced shooter.. it needs to be reliable and fast and consistent.

ammo resuply point not visible if far away, maybe adding more infos for resupply point would be good , and increasing the distance we see resupply (maybe make it a key to show more on HUD while pressing the reload key in game this way no need to open the map)

bot walk into fire of molotov and they dont care, I often see them come into a romm and walk into fire then pas the fire, and then shoot at you without any problem.

Pump shotgun when spectating has infinite reload animation for spectator. You see the reload animation and the shots at same time. Happens with other weapons I think like the bolt rifle or something like that.

In coop, often you join a game, on screen you see 'match begins in 3 2 1..' then you join and choose a role, click deploy, then you see everyone deploy but you, because you clicked 0.1 seconds too late. there should be a 'grace period' where people can still spawn at first round start

Bots can shoot while proning or getting up, they shouldn't. Players can not the shooting animation cuts when you prone or get up.

@omano said in My various unorganized feedbacks:

they should not be able to shoot RPG

Even though it's annoying, I think they should absolutely shoot rpgs at you regardless of whether you're in a vehicle. I think their behavior should be as natural as possible.

they should not be able to stack next to each others

This conga line thing has been a typical problem of insurgency AI. It's been fixed a lot this last patch, but they do still group up a lot.

Bots grenade/molotov/RPG accuracy seems to be too perfect on some bots

Yea, I'd say this is the AI's biggest problem right now.

Spectators can only see primary weapon while spectating people

You can see secondaries, its just that when the player switches weapons, the spectator won't see that weapon and needs to "reload" the view by scrolling to the next player then scrolling back, then the weapon will appear. I think this is a known bug.

Players can not the shooting animation cuts when you prone or get up.

I think you can, just you're forced to hipfire. I actually am not completely sure though.

@omano good feedback! I feel the same to almost every point you mentioned.