I ove this game - so I'm not going to be the hotheaded userr who has come here to bitch about stuff. However, I am a little disappointed and would LOVe to see the following updates:
- Allow Multiuser/AI teams all game types in Private leaguges (no ladder currently)
- Allow More than 8 AI teams in a moxed league. I've read all of the forum posts and I understand this is a server space issue - but it would be great if we could even get 15 - 20 AI teams in a league.
- PLEASE create a way for AI teams to accept Tickets - this is really the only way we can have ongoing leagues with consistenet User/AI teams - I know I can add new AI teams to a competition and they will have similar TV - but really can't we at least carry the AI from competition to competition if we want?
- When Players die in league play their names and stats diappear from the Hall of Fame records when the competition ends. That sucks - can't they stay on the record boards?
- Please allow us to use cash as a reward in competitions. Cyans are fairly useless - it would be nice to be able to give money so people could hire players and upgrade stadiums in between competitions.
I'm sure I could think of several other things but those are the major issues we have right now. We just want to play consistent, on going seasons with the same teams - and more of them. We don't need 128 team leagues but 15-30 would be great. Most of these issues stem around what you allow us to do with AI teams.