So where is the November update?

@knight25 its never same, always improved and u can pirate the game as u do all the time no problem with me ๐Ÿ™‚

last edited by zamal

@zamal said in So where is the November update?:

knight25 i would be proudly ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm catching up, my first mudrunner was ps4 retail edition, but then i bought the american wilds full game physical copy as well.

@knight25 the reason is: to support the developers so they can keep doing their jobs.

and u can pirate the game as u do all the time no problem with me

???????
What is it supposed to mean?

I bought ST, MR and even ST Mail Ru version

@grubdumpling said in So where is the November update?:

the reason is: to support the developers so they can keep doing their jobs.

Yes, just let what they do really be worth the money.

last edited by knight25

@knight25 said in So where is the November update?:

@kingnightshadow Who would be so stupid to buy the third time (or fourth, if you count the Mailru version) the same game?

You'd be surprised lol

@knight25 it means u wont buy game just like u never did, whats so hard to understand

last edited by zamal

@knight25 said in So where is the November update?:

@kingnightshadow Who would be so stupid to buy the third time (or fourth, if you count the Mailru version) the same game?

I have to admit I would. I'm sure it'll be more then just graphics, maybe some new vehicles and maps as well, tweaks made to old content (for the console players). As someone who's used to buying sports games (WWE 2K in my case) I'm used to buying the same core game year after year. It's what added features was added to the new game that the old one didn't have, is what matters.

Farming Simulator, WWE, NBA, NHL, all the yearly games operates that way. A year just isn't enough time to build a new game so they reuse old content, make adjustments to it, and add to it. If Mudrunner is going to turn into a yearly title, it'll follow the same pattern.

@knight25 it means u wont buy game just like u never did, whats so hard to understand

How can you know if I bought anything or not? What's wrong with you?

@justinlynch3 said in So where is the November update?:

If Mudrunner is going to turn into a yearly title, it'll follow the same pattern.

All right, it can come out every year, just let the difference between the next versions really be significant and the price reasonable.

last edited by knight25

@knight25 with all this ranting ur just trying to justify fact that this product is shit, then with ur clean conscience u can just download game freely and play while thinking it doesnt deserve its 20$..

and then come here and rant again ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and cycle continues, we all know game is not finished. nothing new here, we just want next to be better.

Yes man, where are informations about the game and bugfixes? Where is the monthly update?!

@dondumpster maybe since mudrunner 2 comes out next year, there abandoned mudrunner 1

I also am intrigued why the question of the missing november update seems to be being ignored @Iyagovos

I don't really care if the game is dead or if there is another dlc (dlc_trials?), it won't change my opinion of the game (7.5/10 btw!). I would just like a bit of clarity if possible.

So called "community updates" -- they were just to show that the devs are still alive and game isnt abandoned yet, as it happened with ST.

They were just containing the really copied and pasted content from the previous month. There was nothing interesting about them. I would prefer constant communication with the community, quick and meaningful answers from the devs ... something that is very lacking.

@kingnightshadow said in So where is the November update?:

@dondumpster maybe since mudrunner 2 comes out next year, there abandoned mudrunner 1

Sadly it looks like this. But AW has so many small issues that have to be fixed. I know they will not change anything on game itself but some bugfixes for the actual DLC would be more then appropriate.
It would be also appropriate if @Iyagovos gave us some information about November update or if there is coming any fixes for AW.

Iยดm really disappointed from focus here.

last edited by Eversman

@malcolm_tucker We didn't have much to say about the game in November. Like I've said in a couple of the community updates, I think it's better to not say anything when we have nothing to say, otherwise people will be upset that we're just coyping and pasting content. To that end, we're going to say something when we do have something to say, which I can't give more information about at the moment. I can say that MudRunner 1 is still under active development.

@knight25 I'm sorry that you think the community updates were lacking, but we announced every DLC in the community updates. I don't think it's true that they were copy and pasted content from the previous months at all, and when there was repeated content, it was because there was repeated things to say.

last edited by Iyagovos

@iyagovos

The following content may include sarcasm.
So there will be no bugfix for an unfinished DLC. GREAT!

If Mudrunner 2 will be developed the same way iโ€˜m out!

last edited by Eversman

@iyagovos said in So where is the November update?:

I can say that MudRunner 1 is still under active development.

Great. I hope there will still be bug fixes since there are plenty of bugs to fix. That's really all I want for Mud Runner 1. I'm not expecting any more new content or features, though those would be nice of course.

If Mudrunner 1 is still under development, it can mean that Mudrunner 2 is still quite distant.
I do not know what new content we should expect for Mudrunner 1, but I would like the patches, bugfixes and improvements of the game mechanics + more good quality certified mods.
And I definitely do not want any low quality DLCs (high quality DLCs on the other hand - why not)

last edited by knight25

@knight25 Certified mods? Those are just minor mods by Pavel, like an existing truck with a different grill or color. I think I only have 1 of those, the military garage cart. All the great mods I have, and I have plenty, are standard / non-certified, often tweaked by me.

@unster well for us console players. That would be cool but I worry if this happens, it'll be a reskined truck that's handles and drives exactly the same as it's original counterpart