So where is the November update?

I've searched all over for the November community update and can't find it anywhere, is their even one?

I would like to know about your plans for further development of MR 1 and how the work on MR 2 is going.
@Iyagovos
@Netheos
@Pavel

November update:

What mods do you like for last month ?
No update info today, we're working on that.
We aren't bringing mods to console, forget about it.
Something is on the works, just you wait.

How did I do ?

As for nov community update- i believe its this Switch topic. Bad...
As for mr1 future - in Vcontacte i've found fresh info about "one dlc and patcheS, one is being tested right now"
Will see...

@stazco said in So where is the November update?:

"one dlc and patcheS, one is being tested right now"

is you serious mate?

@zamal We haven't announced anything.

@iyagovos @zamal said in Another DLC for mudrunner?:

0_1541260637387_ggggggg.jpg

does this mean they are working on another expansion before MR2??

me and this thread we both have hope :_)

Forum staff have changed their tone from an affirmative 'nothing is planned' 6 weeks ago, to cryptic 'cant talk about it' or 'nothing is announced' comments. So either something is planned or they just don't want the speculation train to derail!

I haven't heard of any other updates past American Wilds. But hey if we get one, I won't complain.

There's no need to ask for update or suggestion that can improve Spintires Mudrunner. There will not be another update after American Wild DLC. The dev team is only focusing on Mudrunner 2. Spintires Mudrunner is "finished" and "complete". Even with it's small errors and small bugs, so isn't the issue's big enough for the team to look at it. So probably it's going to happen with Spintires Mudrunner as it did with Spintires, it will be left without future updates or patch.

But maybe after Mudrunner 2 is released and "finished" with 2-3 DLC, and don't planning on starting something like "Mudrunner 3", there is a small chance that they maybe will take a look on those small issue's.

Is it just me or is there a small chance of deja vu here🤔but its very unlikely that they will work on older programs.

@dragonb1988 said in So where is the November update?:

There's no need to ask for update or suggestion that can improve Spintires Mudrunner. There will not be another update after American Wild DLC. The dev team is only focusing on Mudrunner 2. Spintires Mudrunner is "finished" and "complete". Even with it's small errors and small bugs, so isn't the issue's big enough for the team to look at it. So probably it's going to happen with Spintires Mudrunner as it did with Spintires, it will be left without future updates or patch.

But maybe after Mudrunner 2 is released and "finished" with 2-3 DLC, and don't planning on starting something like "Mudrunner 3", there is a small chance that they maybe will take a look on those small issue's.

Is it just me or is there a small chance of deja vu here🤔but its very unlikely that they will work on older programs.

I am curious. Will the default Mudrunner 2 game come with all the content from Mudrunner 1 by default?

You would think so. Doesn't it make sense to reuse all the Mudrunner 1 content, tweak some things (like adding more power to the D-538 and etc), sure their license might run out by all you gotta do with the American Wilds vehicles is remove the brand logo's and give them a generic name, like the LTL 9000 could become the C-9000.

Of course they could rework the texturing and stuff, good as Mudrunner 1 looks we've seen mods that improved it visually.

But I dunno, to me it just makes sense to reuse and retool all the Mudrunner 1 assets, and then build more on top of that for Mudrunner 2. I don't see why'd you'd scratch everything and start from square 1 again.

Mudrunner had what by default? 6 maps? Imagine if Mudrunner 2 had all 6 Mudrunner 1 maps, all 4 Mudrunner 1 DL maps, plus 6 entirely new maps exclusive to Mudrunner 2.

Between all the new content as well as classic content, that'd be a hell of a lot right at the start.

Unless there is some technical limitation that would prevent, then I don't see why you wouldn't reuse Mudrunner 1 assets and just build on top of it for Mudrunner 2 to give players the most content possible to enjoy.

Plus I would think a whole bunch of maps and a boat load of vehicles (both old and new) and would make a stronger selling point then having less.

@justinlynch3 The only sense of the MR 2 is a completely new engine, or a thoroughly modernized current one. If the engine is the same, the MR 2 will be just as senseless as the MR 1, which could have been an update to ST or at least given to ST owners for free.

@justinlynch3
Tweaking vehicle's, trailer's and addon's is usually done by people that create mod's and dose who don't usually tweak it by themselves.
And yeah they will probably just change out the name, so there will be no issues with other company's.
Probably that is what the team is going to do. So reuse from previous game is possible are not unlikely. Spintires and Spintires Mudrunner is based on 32 bit, if I'm not wrong😅. But if 64 bit are used instead, thing will be better. And almost every thing from Spintires and Spintires Mudrunner could ofcourse be used on MR2. As long the program's are working together with the new MR2 system.

last edited by dragonb1988

@dragonb1988 it'll probably be mudrunner 1 with a slight graphic improvement.

@kingnightshadow Who would be so stupid to buy the third time (or fourth, if you count the Mailru version) the same game?

@zamal Okay, you can do whatever you want with your money, but could you justify it - why would you actually buy the same game again? I'm just curious 🙂