Re: [PS4 Deathwing](few bugs)
A while back (May) I posted this topic, bring up some of the issue I was having with the PS4 Space Hulk game
https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/6832/ps4-deathwing-few-bugs/3

Since the update a few month ago. I'm still having issue with

Heavy Support Terminator (Assault cannon, Plasma Cannon, etc...). Where if I use the skill for place a mine (pressing the O button), it lock in & I'm not able to do anything. I can't fire my chose weapon or make any forum of attack. In fact it happen that this very moment. No matter how much I've press L2 or R2, nothing work & mean I have to re-start the mission.

It often happen when trying to hack one of the cannons to ether use or destroy them in game. I've taken a few videos of this, but not to sure how to upload them beside been posted on my personal facebook.

Another few bugs I've notice has been
In mission where you got to destroy the lifts. Often in the Cadian & Mine maps. I've found my Terminators if there near the edge will just die right away. I've also notice the Genestealer running & falling over the side.

When I've arm a Terminator with Thunder Hammer. He doesn't really move when attacking, say like the arm's. But will show the genestealer been slay.

Again just though I'd bring this up.

Thanks