Vengeful Spirit, Phalanx, Etc - Campaign Only?

As title: Id just like to know, Ideally id like them playable in Skirmish - Particularly the Spirit as we have not got a Chaos Campaign (yet) to use her. only fight her.

please Say we get to use them all in skirmish.... :3

Campaign only.

But it was possible to fight Planet Killer on skirmish in the first game. Wouldn't it be the same with Vengeful Spirit or Phalanx in this one? And Btw... Will we see Planet Killer in BGA 2?

@nurgle777 It isn’t, and I’m pretty sure Planet Killer isn’t in this one, it might be but I doubt it.

@caliger_reborn said in Vengeful Spirit, Phalanx, Etc - Campaign Only?:

@nurgle777 It isn’t, and I’m pretty sure Planet Killer isn’t in this one, it might be but I doubt it.

Wasn’t the planet killer destroyed during the 12th crusade?

@nemesor-xanxas I believe so, but there was some weird loose ends and teasing about it being in the 13th (the old 13th) Black Crusade. Now I have no idea.

0_1544143582071_pew.png

Pew pew pew
Likely will be campaign only, planet killer model is in the files though. Bunch of really cool titan ships in bfg2

last edited by Dire_Venom

@caliger_reborn said in Vengeful Spirit, Phalanx, Etc - Campaign Only?:

Yes it was, Not release, but you where able to face the planet killer, blackstones and Rok's in Skirmish "challenge" mode vs AI. Every 5th or 10th battle was something special.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.