[Fixed] No Sound "No Sound Card detected message"

Tired all forms of restarts, driver updates, and sound system.

last edited by Focus_Camille
Focus Team

Hi @Ace349,

• Go to : \Steam\steamapps\common\Battlefleet Gothic Armada II\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us
  • Launch the EU4PrereqSetup_x64.exe

Please let me know if it helps

I have the same issue but in my case it's with my speaker set, which is connected to my PC with a Optic cable.
When I use my headset which is connected to a USB 3.0 Slot it does work (after a restart of the game application).

Also I ran the EU4PrereqSetup_x64.exe but the only thing I could do with that is 'uninstall'. I assume it means uninstall the game.
I will do the one option it provides me. At the worst I just have to reinstall the game through Steam.

Ran the EU4PrereqSetup_x64.exe program. Restarted Computer. So far it works. Will repost if other things happen to this issue.

Another thing popped up. The music did not play at the main screen. But the rest of the sound effects were working. Played around the going to "Battle" Then back to the main menu and then it the music started playing.

last edited by Ace349

I restarted the game again. Still no sound. But after switching from headphones to monitor speackers back to speackers sound system..then it kicks in.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.