[Info] Fatal Error

Hi im still getting fatal error report ive searched for the file above
C:\Usersyourusername\AppData\Local\BattlefleetGothic2. No luck also ive uninstalled and reinstaled the game but
No luck again please help this is extremly frustrating.

last edited by Focus_TomW

same for me - "Fatl error" ... only thing that has got he game going was troubleshooter mode for the exe, then run it as a "test run" with the troubleshooter.
once I implement the "new" settings from the troubleshooter, the game crashes at the "disclaimer" window before the main menu

Focus Team

Hi, this issue has been reported multiple times and we're asking for players having this issue to send the dump files created by this crash to the support : support@focus-home.com

The dump folder is located in C:\User\yourusername\AppData\Local\BattlefleetGothic2\Saved\Crashes

The AppData folder is hidden by default in windows, if you don't find it make sure to display hidden files and folders in windows settings.

@focus_tomw said in [Info] Fatal Error:

C:\User\yourusername\AppData\Local\BattlefleetGothic2\Saved\Crashes

Can you please tell me how to do that on windows 10

Focus Team

You need to click on the "View" tab in your folder (in the upper left corner) and check the "Hidden items" box.

ive done this still no file
any other ideas please?

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.