Double clicking on ships is like gambleing

Haven't seen anyone mention this one yet.

Sometimes when I double click on a ship it moves my screen right to it. Sometimes it doesn't. If I keep clicking it will eventually reorient the camera, so I thought I was just having issues with my mouse, but I have since ruled that out. Also it seems to become much more frequent when there is a lot of action or near the end of the match when there is a lot of stuff floating around.

I have the same issue when grouping the ships and then double tapping the group number. For instance I will group my flagship in group 1 by selecting it and pressing ctrl+1. Then when I double tap 1 nothing happens. I will have to hit the 1 button 3-4 times as fast as I can to get the screen to jump to my flagship.

This isn't a bug. The tutorial specifically tells you that you can follow a ship by double-clicking it.

@romeo said in Double clicking on ships is like gambleing:

This isn't a bug. The tutorial specifically tells you that you can follow a ship by double-clicking it.

Sorry for the confusion, I am trying to be as clear as possible and somehow I am still not being clear. I know that you are supposed to be able to follow a ship by double clicking it, the bug is that it doesn't work half the time. Often I have to click the ship 3-4 or even 5 times before it follows.

@rufino said in Double clicking on ships is like gambleing:

@romeo said in Double clicking on ships is like gambleing:

Sorry for the confusion, I am trying to be as clear as possible and somehow I am still not being clear. I know that you are supposed to be able to follow a ship by double clicking it, the bug is that it doesn't work half the time. Often I have to click the ship 3-4 or even 5 times before it follows.

Ah, that's because the game itself seems to have weird hiccups with clicks sometimes (Sending out three fighters at once sometimes takes like six rapid clicks). I would hope they've got that ironed out by launch. Apologies for the confusion.

I've found the same issue with double clicking not always working to center on and follow ships.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.