Double clicking on ships is like gambleing

Haven't seen anyone mention this one yet.

Sometimes when I double click on a ship it moves my screen right to it. Sometimes it doesn't. If I keep clicking it will eventually reorient the camera, so I thought I was just having issues with my mouse, but I have since ruled that out. Also it seems to become much more frequent when there is a lot of action or near the end of the match when there is a lot of stuff floating around.

I have the same issue when grouping the ships and then double tapping the group number. For instance I will group my flagship in group 1 by selecting it and pressing ctrl+1. Then when I double tap 1 nothing happens. I will have to hit the 1 button 3-4 times as fast as I can to get the screen to jump to my flagship.

This isn't a bug. The tutorial specifically tells you that you can follow a ship by double-clicking it.

@romeo said in Double clicking on ships is like gambleing:

This isn't a bug. The tutorial specifically tells you that you can follow a ship by double-clicking it.

Sorry for the confusion, I am trying to be as clear as possible and somehow I am still not being clear. I know that you are supposed to be able to follow a ship by double clicking it, the bug is that it doesn't work half the time. Often I have to click the ship 3-4 or even 5 times before it follows.

@rufino said in Double clicking on ships is like gambleing:

@romeo said in Double clicking on ships is like gambleing:

Sorry for the confusion, I am trying to be as clear as possible and somehow I am still not being clear. I know that you are supposed to be able to follow a ship by double clicking it, the bug is that it doesn't work half the time. Often I have to click the ship 3-4 or even 5 times before it follows.

Ah, that's because the game itself seems to have weird hiccups with clicks sometimes (Sending out three fighters at once sometimes takes like six rapid clicks). I would hope they've got that ironed out by launch. Apologies for the confusion.

I've found the same issue with double clicking not always working to center on and follow ships.