Hey everyone. Today we are releasing another hotfix to address some of the issues from yesterday’s major update. See the full changelog below and enjoy.
- Fixed a potential crash due to animations.
- Fixed an issue where users with non-english language operating system settings were getting a mixture of English and their operating system language in-game when set to English in Steam.
- Fixed an issue where ragdolls would no longer perform their ragdoll animations and always consider themselves to have been shot in the head.
- Fixed bots being forced out of their counter-attack vehicles.
- Fixed cosmetic issues with suicide bombers.
- Fixed missing composite LODs for the suicide bomber.
- Fixed missing physical assets for the suicide bomber.
- Fixed suicide bomber holding a knife instead of the IED detonator.
- Fixed an issue with suicide bombers spawning inside counter-attack vehicles.
- Fixed an issue with loading hints getting scaled incorrectly.
User Experience Improvements
- Pre-order and submit feedback links in the Main Menu will now open in the Steam overlay instead of an external browser.
- Minor hitching in some areas of ‘Precinct’ on minimum spec PCs. This will be addressed for launch.
- Getting killed while vaulting can cause animation issues on respawn.
- Doors can appear desynced for certain clients after a map change on community servers.
- Competitive matchmaking has been removed temporarily to improve user flow. It will return before launch.