Some idea about new game mode

I was watching Singrana's BFG2 stream. He was talking about how points in the game didn’t do much to persuade player to capture the point instead of killing enemy’s ship. Then he has a new idea on how points can be used to call in ships during the game. So we brainstorm together and came up with this idea below.

Link to google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m3qz3m4t3lEr5QkIBhEf5MhDvshX2GZRg1SLplx7niY/edit?usp=sharing

(We are not professional game designer. We are just people who loves Battlefleet Gothic Armada game.)

(Also, at least 1 developer has seen this doc.)

Just to be clear, we understand that implementing a new game mode is a huge thing that won't happen at launch. Singrana just has a spark of idea while he was playing and I really like the idea, so I make the doc to share it with the community. We would love to know what you think.

Really cool idea.

If you played the Wargame series of games from Eugen Systems, which is published by Focus Home Interactive, it employs a similar system of requisition points for long tactical engagements.

I really like this idea for a mode. Though I remember the developers said that they want faster battles and having ships in reserve related to requisition points could increase the match time.

Im all for it. Make it so 🙂

Sounds really interesting and cool will definitely spice things up abit.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.