Watch the Teaser Trailer!

Taking the original Insurgency formula and evolving it, Insurgency: Sandstorm is built in Unreal Engine 4 with upgraded graphics, taking the series into a new era.

Coming to PC and, for the first time, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One; Insurgency: Sandstorm brings extended gameplay possibilities, improved immersion, and new co-op and versus objective-based game modes. All while retaining the lethal tactical action that made Insurgency the worldwide phenomenon it is today.

Youtube Video

The brand new teaser trailer follows a wounded fighter as he stumbles through an assault while images of combat flash through his head.

Fight across a modern battlefield utilizing gameplay mechanics that blur the lines between reality and shooter - split second decisions will mean life or death for you and your team.

Each weapon has unique ballistic calculations that take into account things like bullet drop and penetration power. Choose to drop magazines for faster reloads in dangerous situations, carefully open doors to keep quiet, or bash doors down with a shoulder charge, and much more.

0_1517226043032_Insurgency01.jpg

Participate in large-scale battles in up to 16-versus-16 skirmishes with artillery barrages, helicopter gunships, repurposed commercial drones, air strikes, and drivable land transport vehicles. Battle across expansive maps with interiors to breach and high-value objectives to control with your team. Each mapโ€™s size and play areas are adjusted specifically for each game mode and can also be played in co-op against bots.

Like its predecessor, Insurgency: Sandstorm rewards teamwork and objective play over personal success. Players will also finally see long awaited features such as character customization, ranked matchmaking, and many more.

Insurgency: Sandstorm is coming out later this year on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Stay tuned for more information.

last edited by Netheos

Looks really good. I canยดt wait.

Absolutely exciting!

Cool! Very cool. When will it be open testing?

The proper FPS sequel we been waiting for.

awesome stuff guys! ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ‘

wow this is super awesome iv been looking into this game for a while i knew u guys were gonna come up wit another awesome game to add to the insurgency series and i also want to know if insurgency sandstorm gonna be able to go to gamestop and buy it when it comes out or its gonna only be downloadable thx.

I really can't wait ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This is from a Year ago.... and still nothing out for PS4. This "Teaser" is growing moss on it......

Just give it some more time ^^

The wait was worth it for PC, never enjoyed a game as much as Insurgency Sandstorm!