Good day!

Yesterday (and today) i have encountered the following issue:
When i try to enter any ranked match with any fleet, i experience a possibly random result, usually one of the following:

1. I am matched, i enter the loading screen, after that i enter the "waiting for players" screen. After that screen, i get to observe the matchup, but am stuck in that screen forever. The game does not freeze (Cursor moves and music is playing), but i am unable to continue or return.
  2. I am matched, i enter the loading screen, it loads, but i only see a black background with nothing on it. The music is playing and the cursor can be moved, but i am unable to continue or return.
  3. I am matched, i enter the loading screen, then i see a black screen and (what i assume) is the blue grid drawn in space (against black background). Then i observe another loading screen and i arrive back into the main menu with no error message.
  4. Case 3, but i get a generic nondescriptive error message (something amongst the lines of "you've been disconnected"

The strange part is that this seems to not be constant as during a different time of day it worked 90% of the time, and then it stopped working.