Uninstalled till full release

Due to having constant Fatal Error reports and being unable to fix them with the Fox’s provided I’ve uninstalled the game till the full release in January. I hope by then it will work on my system.

Understandable. It is getting a bit stupid now tbh. I know its a beta but still, should have fixed the fatal issues by now.

@mrd said in Uninstalled till full release:

Due to having constant Fatal Error reports and being unable to fix them with the Fox’s provided I’ve uninstalled the game till the full release in January. I hope by then it will work on my system.

Well, I hope you sent over the crash reports to support@focus-home.com, because otherwise it might be your problem won't get fixed until release. And by the way, this is exactly what this beta is for. Until now the game has been tested on maybe 200 different setups, but their is a few million different potential customers' PCs out there. So it could be a pretty specific problem. That's what this beta is meant to do, find problems and fix them. If you don't send the crash reports, you are hampering the probability of you ever being able to play the game...just saying.

last edited by Hjalfnar_HGV

WTF Why isn't that email on the how to report bugs and crashes post? I even posted an email explicitly stating I had crashes to report and didn't know where to send them and no one replied.

The how to report crashes thread really needs to be updated as it's not possible to post crashes into the forums as it's telling people to do.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.