Vehicle Presentation: Introducing The C-6317

0_1551289972940_1517827150575-mudrunner_cards_1200x630.jpg

The Valley is a brand new free DLC coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this February. This first DLC will include brand new content for the game, with three new vehicles and a new map. Similar to Deluge in the base game, you will start outside of a garage, and will need to claim one for yourself.

In the lead-up to the release of The Valley, we have resurrected the Vehicle Presentation to tell you about the new vehicles being added to the game in the free DLC! That means that every Friday, you can expect a blog post describing a vehicle. This will also be a great place to ask questions about the vehicle specifically, how it handles, and the niche it fills.

Vehicle Description

The biggest of the C-class vehicles, the C-6317 is a strong utility vehicle, able to carry its fair share of attachments, but also able to hold its own on difficult terrain.

Game Stats

The C-6317 has a fuel capacity of 330L and features both all-wheel drive and differential lock and can sustain up to 600 points of damage. You'll need to find it in The Valley before you can drive it, but once you do, you'll have a powerful and versatile delivery vehicle at your disposal.

0_1551289986510_1517333085894-2.jpg

Strengths

The C-6317 is one of the few vehicles able to launch the new "Medium Log Trailer", and able to carry 7 load points at once.

Weaknesses

The C-6317 isn't the sturdiest vehicle, and won't stand up to heavy damage.

Attachments

The C-6317 is a strong utility vehicle, and as such, comes with a large complement of attachments.

These are:

• Fuel Cistern - Carries 1400 Fuel
  • Fuel Semi-trailer - Carries 3200 Fuel
  • Garage Parts - Carries Two Garage Points
  • Garage Semi-Trailer - Trailer that carries Four Garage Points
  • Garage Trailer – Trailer that carries Two Garage Points
  • Log Carrier – Carries Short Logs
  • Log Crane Carrier - Enables crane fuctionality, and can carry Short Logs
  • Medium Log Trailer - Trailer that carries Medium Logs
  • Short Log Trailer – Trailer that carries Short Logs
  • Spare Wheel – Carries 120 Repair Points
  • Trailer Hitch - Allows trailers to be pulled
  • Utility Semi-Trailer - Trailer that carries 900 Fuel, 1200 Repair Points
  • Utility Trailer – Trailer that carries 600 Fuel, 600 Repair Points

See you next week for the next vehicle presentation!

last edited by Jellyfoosh

Good vehicle! 🙂 Monster!

another beast in the forest ❤ and also i assume every truck that can have log crane carrier will also have 4pt medium log trailer right?

This is pretty much the same as the other C class vehicles that we have already. What made it worth actually adding in

@sloppyslingers why are you complaining about everything they put out, if u dont like game just leave ur not getting trail maps and pick ups in this game what the fuck is ur problem

last edited by zamal

Я конечно все понимаю, но вы будете до конца месяца картинки показывать? Сверх естественного тут ничего нет, зачем это затягивание на каждую неделю. Можно уложиться с презентацией в один пост и в один день...
Насмешек будет еще больше, когда выйдет DLC и вы это сами сознательно создаете.
Тем более большинство ждет обновление.

@dmitriygds said in Vehicle Presentation: Introducing The C-6317:

Я конечно все понимаю, но вы будете до конца месяца картинки показывать? Сверх естественного тут ничего нет, зачем это затягивание на каждую неделю. Можно уложиться с презентацией в один пост и в один день...

update will come in mid feb probably next weekend

@zamal oooo someone triggered lmao gotta be a millennial

@sloppyslingers iv seen u asking liek homeless man for pickup trucks in every post XD im fine bro im getting what i like its u one thats triggered "oh where are trail maps booo nobody wants this 8x8 meeeeee" LAMAO

@zamal @SloppySlingers

starting to feel like steam discussion section here. passes popcorn

Could I see more excitement and less ...however you call it... around here? That really can improve my weekend, guys...

@zamal @SloppySlingers read forum rules. really though i just do not want to see this place to turn into another steam discussion section, ya feel?

Forum Rules

last edited by A Former User

@sodoma dawg whats ur thoughts? more 8x8 or more 4x4?

@zamal not really almost everyone is upset with the game and the content being released. Thus the reason they are making mudrunner USA. Personally i dont care i have the game on pc so i can add anything i want but the console players are getting shit lmao

@8up-local im not breaking rules or anything. Hell i never have a problem with anyone on here just this arrogant punk wants to run his mouth. I think its funny honestly. #keyboard warrior

@zamal
I am for 8x8 in first place, but I also like to use smaller vehicles to support bigger ones.
And yes, this is 6x6 as many others, but number of wheels is not only thing about truck. I don't want to complain about it, at least until I'll try it.

@zamal said in Vehicle Presentation: Introducing The C-6317:

@dmitriygds said in Vehicle Presentation: Introducing The C-6317:

update will come in mid feb probably next weekend

По моим расчетам, получается не раньше 23 числа этого месяца. Анонс ЛУАЗ и карты Долина, каждую пятницу...