Disappointing end

Hello
The game is really great !
But I found the end ( or I guess, one of the ends ) of The Council very disappointing because eventually very quickly shipped. I chose to support Holm, whom Mortimer killed. After several vicissitudes, the father of the Daemons then took possession of my body to make Mortimer pay.
And what happens next? We know the end of all characters except ours. Louis leaves the island and ... nothing. The father of Daemons tells us that we have so much to learn, a world and possibilities of gameplay opens up to us, and that's the end.
A continuation would be desirable.

last edited by Arclight

I suppose, it leaves room for a sequel with Louis's new adventures. Although there are several other daemons mentioned in the game. The child stolen from Venice and other Louis's siblings, including Augustus mentioned in the end. Emily and Emma, even Elizabeth, if she survives the island. The sequel can take place even in another history period due to daemons' longevity.

I would really love a sequel. I fell in love with this game.

I thought the ending fell a bit short too. the conversation could have been a bit more i thought between mortimer and louise. the skills i so meticulously placed from the start could have been used to convinced mortimer to take a different path. i felt like the skills collected were for nought in the end.

Also the spirits that are dead, i wanted so badly to bring them back from the ether. (sorry emily i really cannot forgive myself for that)but no way of redemption but the dialogue says i could find a way to help them. This could have been a great chance to utilise if you have lot of occult knowledge. Also for elizabeth or gaining for help and information from spirits. mind reading and possession also fell short as its towards the end of the game as you have skills at your disposal to deal with each person.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.