Endless loading screen

Hi.After launch the game have problem with endless loading screen then it write "server error" .How can i fix it ? 0_1517254316155_2017-12-29_00-14_Blood Bowl.jpg

Focus Team
  1. Run Steam.
  2. Click 'Steam' (upper left) then 'Go Offline...'.
  3. Click 'RESTART IN OFFLINE MODE'.
  4. Open 'Windows Explorer' or 'File Explorer' from the taskbar.
  5. Open 'Documents' then the folder 'BloodBowl2' and 'Profiles'.
  6. Open the folder with a hexadecimal code.
  7. Open the folder 'ManagementLocal' and delete the file 'ManagementOnline_Prod.db'.
  8. Run Blood Bowl 2 and log to your account.
  9. Once logged, quit Blood Bowl 2.
  10. Click 'Steam' (upper left) then 'Go Online...'.
  11. Click 'RESTART AND GO ONLINE'.

NOTE: if you get a 'Steam - Cloud Sync Conflict' notification, click 'UPLOAD TO STEAM CLOUD' from 'LOCAL FILES'.

This did not work for me. Can you please be a bit clearer about Steps 8 and 9? When I run Blood Bowl 2 offline, what account am I supposed to log to, and at what point do I know I'm logged so I can quit BB2 and go online with Steam?

Focus Team

Please open 'Windows Explorer' or 'File Explorer' from the taskbar.
Open 'Documents' then rename the folder 'BloodBowl2'.
Test.

None of the above has worked for me, sadly. I have also tried making a new account and even deleting BB2 completely and reinstalling, hasn't helped.

It's now been close to two weeks where every single time I go through the main menu I get about a twenty second wait and an Internal Server Error. I can still play games but can't watch replays and Cabalvision is completely broken. It's really quite frustrating.

Any other ideas of things to try?

Exciting updates!

I can no longer play Blood Bowl at all.

Tried to play a league game and BB2 crashed four times between challenging my opponent and finalizing inducements. That's great!

I can't even play a single-player friendly match against the AI, I get server errors. Can't create a single-player league, either "solo" or "eternal." Wonderful!

Other things I've since tried include updating all my graphics card drivers and disabling all virus protection and firewall stuff. Running out of ideas here.

Community Manager

Hi, we have to take a look at your logs to help you.

Could you copy in https://pastebin.com/ the files Management.log and Game00.log after a crash and give us the link?

You'll find them in %/Document/BloodBowl2

Thanks!

last edited by Netheos

Hi, thanks for the reply. I'm sorry that I can't provide any logs as I completely wiped my hard drive last night and reinstalled windows. It's a little drastic, and a bit early to be confident about, but it seems to have helped!

If everything falls apart again I'll be sure to save crash logs and report back.

OK the problem is now back again, but this time your fix isn't working. Have run it start to finish 3 times now. Please help.

Focus Team

Please remove then add manually Blood Bowl 2 in the Windows Firewall:

1. Open Windows Firewall.
  2. Click 'Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall'.
  3. Click the button 'Change settings'.

If Blood Bowl 2 is displayed under 'Allowed apps and features:', please remove the game.
To remove the game, click 'Blood Bowl 2' and click the button 'Remove' then click the button 'Yes'.

Then add manually Blood Bowl 2.
There are two applications to add: 'BloodBowl2' and 'BloodBowl2_DX_32':

1. Click the button 'Allow another app...'.
  2. Click the button 'Browse...' under 'Add an app'.
  3. Select the application 'BloodBowl2' from 'Steam\steamapps\common\Blood Bowl 2' and click the button 'Open'.
  4. Click the button 'Network types...'.
  5. Check 'Private' and 'Public' and click the button 'OK'.
  6. Click the button 'Add'.
  7. Click the button 'Allow another app...'.
  8. Click the button 'Browse...' under 'Add an app'.
  9. Select the application 'BloodBowl2_DX_32' from 'Steam\steamapps\common\Blood Bowl 2' and click the button 'Open'.
  10. Click the button 'Network types...' under 'Add an app'.
  11. Check 'Private' and 'Public' and click the button 'OK'.
  12. Click the button 'Add'.
  13. Click the button 'OK' to close Windows Firewall.
  14. Test.

Nope. Now having to quit leagues because of an unreliable game. What a &#$&@#$@ joke.

The problem is no matter what I do, the same damn "ManagementOnline_Prod.db" file from three days ago that seems to be causing the problem keeps coming back on - I can't get a new sync to happen after following BOTH sets of instructions above to a T.

Would someone PLEASE email me directly to discuss this? I'm having to quit leagues that are starting up because I can't guarantee I'll have access to the game at this point.

last edited by steelerdaddy

Five days. Nothing.

But why would there be, you already have our money. đź‘ż

Community Manager

@steelerdaddy said in Endless loading screen:

Nope. Now having to quit leagues because of an unreliable game. What a &#$&@#$@ joke.

The problem is no matter what I do, the same damn "ManagementOnline_Prod.db" file from three days ago that seems to be causing the problem keeps coming back on - I can't get a new sync to happen after following BOTH sets of instructions above to a T.

Would someone PLEASE email me directly to discuss this? I'm having to quit leagues that are starting up because I can't guarantee I'll have access to the game at this point.

Have you been able to end the files Management.log and Game00.log to our support? (support@focus-home.com)

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.