( MudRunner usa ) is this true??????????
  • CΓ©dric Lagarrigue, CEO of FOCUS HOME INTERACTIVE, declares: " It is a great satisfaction to have imposed in such a short time MudRunner on the international market. With the studio, we have started new developments that will allow us to release in a few months a "MudRunner USA" extension with the presence of official vehicles of major brands and an American environment .

interesting... although it would be weird to have non-licensed russian vehicles and then suddenly licensed US trucks

I always thought that the game is the most popular in Russia. Well, but you know, Americans have much more money so there are more profits. It interested me very much. I am glad that the game sells well because it means that they have money to develop the game. May it mean that in a short time (compared to previous years and the situation with oovee) we will get a lot of good updates as well as large dlc and additions that will be worth my money.

Update: There is information about Mudrunners USA also on other websites. I'm already curious what we'll see in this addition! Any ideas?

last edited by knight25

I just started gathering reference material (satellite imagery, maps, etc.) to start creating my own "Baby Rubicon" map, maybe Saber/Focus will save me the trouble! XD

The article links to this document, which is hosted on Focus' domain, so I'm guessing it's legit. (second paragraph, second page)

http://cdn.focus-home.com/admin/investor/communiques/CP-CA-T4-2017-30-janvier-2018-FR.pdf

That's unexpected, and interesting.

Edit: In English, too:
http://cdn.focus-home.com/admin/investor/communiques/CP-CA-T4-2017-30-janvier-2018-UK.pdf

last edited by Lombra

Now is it a DLC or a whole new version of the game?

If it's a new version, I'm guessing 64 bit will be the big change. And I'm guessing they're will be a push towards more trail type stuff mixed with logging. So as not to lose the original intent of the game, but also expand to a very demanding market.

Curious to where this goes.

@Pavel are we able to get comfirmation that this is legit? If so it would be huge news and a great step forward for the franchise and a step closer to leaving Spintires behind while moving forward mudrunner

I am glad that vehicles will be licensed, so we will hopefully get nice models with well-recorded sounds. If the action is to take place in America, I hope there will be maps in snowy and frosty Alaska πŸ˜ƒ

@knight25 this hasnt even been veified, so as far as we know it is just speculation and could be a hoax

@sloppyslingers quite right, these days it is quite easy to make a "false" site. while this does seem like great news, i think we will be better off considering this a hoax until it can officially be confirmed here. after all last thing the we needs now is another "hyped" announcement, only to have peoples hopes dashed if it is not legit.

Hi all,

We can confirm that these reports are legitimate, and written by Focus Home Interactive.

We will have more information on this and more at the What's Next event. You can expect more information in the weeks after that (mid-February).

@iyagovos thank you for confirming this. as i said above. the last thing we needed is false news/hopes.

last edited by A Former User

@iyagovos This is great news, and depending on the vehicles and maps this should put an end to the debats and arguements over mods for consoles. That is as long as it is planned to be released to consoles as well

I am very happy to know that something is true the news, because I search a lot before going out there by gluing false links, I am very happy to know the course that the game is taking☺

last edited by fabio brasil

Wow, this is good news! Switching to Focus seems to be paying off real nice πŸ™‚

WoW! seems like a great plan on Focus's end. and for us. the advent of a DLC program can only up the ante, for the game. [ just hoping that it does not become a money grabber for someone. ] ...
A side thought= i would fully support Spun & Friends, being allowed to submit their work for official recognition, and possibly some type of DLC program that honor's their hard work with some sort ($) of compensation... ALL the mods are fantastic, thank you everyone. But these guy's do take it to the next level.. and have motivated me to begin mapping/modding.. running around on your own map, good or not so good, is a real blast for me(i hope for other's as well). KEEP IT COMING FOCUS !.... RUFUS

Awesome!!! I hope we will then see some REO trucks in the woods πŸ™‚

last edited by Nickhawk

I think it would be in the American forests the new proposal of the game, I do not think it is in the cities, even because in the forest that the physical engine impresses, this is the great differential the game, because mud and the rugged terrain made to become the unique in the category, it was this detail that made the game become what it is today, but only time can tell

sorry for my EnglishπŸ˜‚

@knight25 said in ( MudRunner usa ) is this true??????????:

I always thought that the game is the most popular in Russia. Well, but you know, Americans have much more money so there are more profits. It interested me very much. I am glad that the game sells well because it means that they have money to develop the game. May it mean that in a short time (compared to previous years and the situation with oovee) we will get a lot of good updates as well as large dlc and additions that will be worth my money.

Update: There is information about Mudrunners USA also on other websites. I'm already curious what we'll see in this addition! Any ideas?

I think it would be in the American forests the new proposal of the game, I do not think it is in the cities, even because in the forest that the physics impresses, this is the great differential of the game, because the mud and the rugged terrain became the only of the category, it was this detail that made the game become what it is today, but only time can tellπŸ‘