Get ready for the Badlands Part 2

Hey guys. Its been a while since i released a new map but fear not i have had one in the works for a couple months now. This is a follow up to my original Badlands map. The new map features 8 of my own custom rocks plus some of the new models from the latest DLC. This map contains some intense rock sections, swampy mud sections, a race track, trails and more. I'm still not sure when the final release will be ready but i've finally got it to the point to where it warrants at least a couple screenshots. I will keep this thread posted as the map progresses closer to release. Thanks!

-PiX3LMonkey

alt text

alt text

alt text

More Screenshots... btw, none of these have been touched up in photoshop. They are raw captures from the game directly.

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Can't wait bud ! The map looking bad ass and loved those rocks !

last edited by FOR JAKARTA

This looks great, the first badlands was a monster, looking forward to this one.

Looks awesome, love the new rocks. Cant wait for this release.

Looks EPIC ! Damm those new rocks ❤ !
I hope you put in some lumber mills again.
Had a blast doing the 1st badlands with 8 point deliveries. 😉
Looking forward to trail and do some logging on your new map!

last edited by ShadowSINcere

@ShadowSINcere - Well i currently have 5 lumber mills but I dont think you'll be doing many 8 point runs on them. If you do I will definitely want to see video of it. 🙂 Some of these may have to be shorties in the back of a pickup...

More water and rocks made it in the build today..

alt text

@pix3lmonkey I'm impressed. Looks nice buddy,

Wow!!! nice!!! Good job!

Testing some of my logging routes. Took me 45 minutes to deliver medium logs. This isn't going to be for the feint of heart.

alt text

alt text

👍🏽 wow, really nice map Pix. only thing i can say is how have i not seen this thread before now? 🤔

Thanks @8up-local.... So I think i'm almost ready for my first round of testers. If any of you are interested in early access, let me know. I need people who love to 4x4 as well as hardcore loggers. 🙂 My only ask is that you provide feedback with screenshots if possible. Thanks!

last edited by PiX3LMonkey

I've been a busy beaver putting in more water works and rock sections.

alt text

alt text

alt text

last edited by PiX3LMonkey

@pix3lmonkey how can I get access to this?

@RoughRider - send me a friend request on Steam then find it in my workshop. Its set to friends only while I finish it, but i'll flip it to public once its done.

took a short stroll around and am impressed and liking it. 👍🏽 👍🏽 bare in mind only took a look for 10-15mns, i don't like spoiling that first time experience with maps. i like waiting till the person releases their stuff when they feel it is done. just seeing some of your screens though i had to check it out a little bit. lol

last edited by A Former User

Good news! - Badlands 2 will be published as public tomorrow!

alt text