Get ready for the Badlands Part 2

@PiX3LMonkey
Looks awesome bud! Can't wait! 👍

Better news. Testing went well today.. Badlands 2 is NOW PUBLIC. Enjoy. I'd love to hear your feedback so I can make better maps in the future. Enjoy!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1627649954

@pix3lmonkey nice pixel, i know quite of a few people waiting for this one to release.

🤔 there will be much fun had this weekend by many. lol

last edited by A Former User

@8up-local See I'm exactly the opposite in a sense. I don't want anyone to really see what I'm up to other than screenshots so they get the experience of driving in a completed environment.

@roughrider i 100% agree. nothing i like better than that first time out map experience. i did check the map out for a few mins (10mins?) one night before it was released, but other than that i wanted to wait. hence one of the reasons why i am not fond of testing, even though i have been told i am a very good tester. some people just can not wait and run the risk of getting burned out on a map before it is officially done (if there is really such a thing as done lol). as for the map/mod builder? that is completely up to them if they want to share what they are working on and i get it. sometimes a person might want feedback or bug testing so to speak. while as we know some do it just to get more attention. in this case the attention is well deserved. monkey has what looks to be a great map imo, but i have yet to have the time to play it, so can only honestly say "we will see". i feel pixel has done a very good job on this one and i am excited to play it this weekend, so i am not spreading it out 30mins here and there over a week or so and get a decent amount of time in on it before Monday.

last edited by A Former User

Finally got a chance to run Badlands 2 last night, and I have to say it's probably the best map I've played! Great mix of trailing, crawling and logging, I think I'll need to complete it 4 or 5 times with different vehicle types before I get bored.

Cheers @PiX3LMonkey and I hope stmod gets sorted asap so you can get back to doing what you do best 🙂