My experience and my Advice

Good day all
i play this beta test game and i play my pref race Chaos👿 /Tyranids👽 /Imperial Navy⚓
I have encountered some problems in these races and some merits.
That I will list here under SECOND MY OPINION I want to be clear about this.🤝

Chaos:
I love this race anyway i see is not change so much
1- Play Style : Lance+Bombers is key to win all game with chaos...no other tactics work...distance+lance+bomb and continue this all time😴 😴
2- Cannon : I think that the ships of the chaos have too weak guns compared to the other races (imperal navy + Ork) the damage is ridiculous compared to the lances. Maybe some other player can explain to me what tactics do you use to win with these cannons (without Lance)? 😠 😠 😤 😤
3- Heavy Super Lance (BattleShip): I found this Super weapon to "despoiler" is too much weak compared to normal lances... this is best lance to ALL chaos ship and doing 8 dm? (if i remember well)...i hope increase the damage to this weapon😡 😱
4- Battleship is right disable re-postion right/left? desolator/Acheron use really hard this ability is possible let her come back?🙄
5- Is normal i not see one Ability Gift Chaos gods ? 😢
6- Planet Killer and Vangeful spirit and blackstone is possible play there with skirmish unranked? or is coming with new dlc ? (Super Battleship DLC maybe?)🤔

Tyranids :

I do not want to classify the Tyranids as the chaos because I do not know where to start XD then in my opinion the aesthetics of the ships is beautiful ... the problem is that the race has weapons / Hull (life) too weak paragondo that are almost all from close range (6 / 9krange for best accuracy) that risk being subjected to terrible damage from long distance weapons and impact ships such as orcs.
Tyranids have a lot of useful skills but the arsenal is too weak and trying to crash into other ships is suicide.
I hope that the combative department will be completely reviewed before the release in comparison with the other races or it will be really hard in 1vs1 skirmish against some races.🤔 🤔

Imperial Navy :

According to me it was the most balanced faction of the whole game. Excellent cannons / spears / life / skills (NOVA CANNON IS BACK) is a perfect faction and I think not to criticize it since everything is strong and weak depending on the situation making it all possible to win with skill and cunning against almost all races. Good Job👌🏻

These are my considerations according to my experience I hope to be useful for the realization of a beautiful game that I have been waiting for years

I hope that other players have encountered the same problems as well

Good evening everybody😉

@tiamat91 said in My experience and my Advice:

Chaos:
I love this race anyway i see is not change so much
1- Play Style : Lance+Bombers is key to win all game with chaos...no other tactics work...distance+lance+bomb and continue this all time😴 😴

This is the primary way Chaos is meant to be played. A special set of upgrades or skills for a Khornate Brawler fleet would be appreciated, but there is moderate success to be had in having an aggressive-slant to your play. Try using the Slaughter Class cruiser more if you want a change of pace, it plays very differently.

2- Cannon : I think that the ships of the chaos have too weak guns compared to the other races (imperal navy + Ork) the damage is ridiculous compared to the lances. Maybe some other player can explain to me what tactics do you use to win with these cannons (without Lance)? 😠 😠 😤 😤

The main focus of Chaos is the lance weapons, not the macro weapons (although, for reasons unknown, they actually have higher overall DPS per broadside on their Macro weapons than the IN...). Lances, by design, do less damage; but it is damage that ignores most armour and never misses. Meaning it is damage that will almost always be applied as face-value, unlike Macro Cannons which jump up and down in value depending on range. If you really want Macro Cannons to work with Chaos, the best DPS-Per-Point is the Carnage. Which has identical Macro DPS per broadside as IN Battleships, and much more than the Chaos Battleships (Despoiler has 10, Desolator has 6, compared to 15 on the Carnage).

3- Heavy Super Lance (BattleShip): I found this Super weapon to "despoiler" is too much weak compared to normal lances... this is best lance to ALL chaos ship and doing 8 dm? (if i remember well)...i hope increase the damage to this weapon😡 😱

It is significantly more effective than the standard Lance turrets, and has very flexible fields of fire and range.

4- Battleship is right disable re-postion right/left? desolator/Acheron use really hard this ability is possible let her come back?🙄

???

???

6- Planet Killer and Vangeful spirit and blackstone is possible play there with skirmish unranked? or is coming with new dlc ? (Super Battleship DLC maybe?)🤔

Most likely never for Skirmish or MP. They are Campaign features.

Tyranids :

I do not want to classify the Tyranids as the chaos because I do not know where to start XD then in my opinion the aesthetics of the ships is beautiful ... the problem is that the race has weapons / Hull (life) too weak paragondo that are almost all from close range (6 / 9krange for best accuracy) that risk being subjected to terrible damage from long distance weapons and impact ships such as orcs.
Tyranids have a lot of useful skills but the arsenal is too weak and trying to crash into other ships is suicide.
I hope that the combative department will be completely reviewed before the release in comparison with the other races or it will be really hard in 1vs1 skirmish against some races.🤔 🤔

All the power of the nids comes from thier boarding and ramming abilities, not thier weapons, which are mainly there for destroying hulks or setting fires (if they serve a purpose at all).

Imperial Navy :

According to me it was the most balanced faction of the whole game. Excellent cannons / spears / life / skills (NOVA CANNON IS BACK) is a perfect faction and I think not to criticize it since everything is strong and weak depending on the situation making it all possible to win with skill and cunning against almost all races. Good Job👌🏻

Value for the IN varies wildly depending on opponent, and there are some criminally low-value-for-point ships in the roster, but ok.

@caliger_reborn said in My experience and my Advice:

???

???

think he means that he want high energy turns back on desolators and archerons?
wich does confuse me because archerons can do that im pretty sure
reply would be no, its a battleship, atleast for the desolator

and i think he didnt play long enough to unlock the god specific skills when using the appropriate sub faction and thinks they dont exist

Chaos:

Fast cruisers built for brawling also work, with praise to either Papa Nurlge or Slaanesh.

Chaos is one of the dew factions that can actually pull off bottom heavy and close range fleets due to their speed. I think the main reason we didn't see much of this was starpulse crons who ate it alive, I know this was certainly how my successful chaos brawling fleet got shelved.