I'm not cheating!!!!!

But server always kick me

0_1544806274104_20181215004356_1.jpg

The game stops responding to me one time, I had to ctrl + alt + del and restart the windows. When the Windows was restarting, easy anticheat issue the message: "security violation" or something like that!

Check your programs running in the background. Sometimes it's something simple like additional keyboard / mouse software that makes Anticheat software act up.

try verifying your files on steam. if that does not work. un-install and re-install.

@cheekibreeki said in I'm not cheating!!!!!:

try verifying your files on steam. if that does not work. un-install and re-install.

That's all well and good, but it doesn't really solve the problem; it alleviates a symptom. More importantly, it doesn't really help me rejoin the game I just got wrongfully kicked from.

There are some programs on windows that blocks anti-cheat. Just chk EAC's website for known problems.
Also try repairing your steam service.
Repairing steam service helped me.

@tedeski said in I'm not cheating!!!!!:

@cheekibreeki said in I'm not cheating!!!!!:

That's all well and good, but it doesn't really solve the problem; it alleviates a symptom. More importantly, it doesn't really help me rejoin the game I just got wrongfully kicked from.

True, but I am just telling you what fixed it when i had the problem. I just re-verified steam files and have not had the problem since.

ME TOO!!!!!!! situpd game

Guys, there is an anticheat included with insurgency. maybe your firewall blockit, if it does, or if the process is killed, this will happend.