Listen, I get that Tindalos has a raging hard-on for multiplayer this time around. But that stupid Easy Anti-Cheat means you can't modify anything in the game, otherwise it prevents the game from booting. Can we request that failing the Easy Anti-Cheat (Hereafter referred to as EAC) does one of the following instead:
- Disable EAC if booting the game offline.
- Disables ranked multiplayer access.
- Disables ranked multiplayer access and achievements.
- Disables all multiplayer access.
- Disables all multiplayer access and achievements.
- EAC asks if the player wishes to boot as a modded game, which can do one of the above.
- Give us a separate directory for mods that EAC doesn't check, and put a mod option in the main menu of the game.
I recognize the first BFG wasn't exactly mod friendly, but it wasn't straight up antagonistic about it like BFG2.