Top 3 things you want changed in BFG 2

@romeo did they say what was going to take its place or its it just going to be a full armada of stock ships and limited funds to upgrade?

@imptastic said in Top 3 things you want changed in BFG 2:

@romeo did they say what was going to take its place or its it just going to be a full armada of stock ships and limited funds to upgrade?

Yeah, there'll be one admiral ship where you get a bit of leeway with customizing, but your fleet starts out fully unlocked, and there's no customizing the rest of the ships.

Also, I should specify this refers to multiplayer-only, apparently.

last edited by Romeo

Ship customisation was a pretty awesome feature and I really hope that stays in the sequel. It really allowed for creating a certain playstyle even with the same faction.

@orkan said in Top 3 things you want changed in BFG 2:

Ship customisation was a pretty awesome feature and I really hope that stays in the sequel. It really allowed for creating a certain playstyle even with the same faction.

Me too. It was fun for me changing the Demiurg Stronghold to give it 3,000 Range Defense Turrets, and then the Defense Turrets deal 1 damage per second upgrades. Took my big tough-as-a-brick short range ship, stuck it in the middle of an opposing group and watched their HP absolutely disappear within seconds.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.