SpinTiresMod How To Install and Discussion

@A-Slice-Of-Pizza Installed .12 version but tracked vehicles don´t move.

Anyone else have the same problem? I need help.

@Alpscruiser
Do you have the weather mod installed? It conflicts with STMod...

@Mexican_420 no i don´t use the weather mod. i´m guessing Focus did something that the tracks don´t work anymore.

Yeah @Alpscruiser the devs don't like super wierd tracked mods like that anyway so they might have taken that feature out... 😞

@Alpscruiser The only one, from the workshop, that doesn't work for me is the GAZ-71 (ГТСМ). With that one every other wheel, in each of the tracks, is turning in the opposite direction(half of the wheels in each track working against the other half). The TT-4 and the ЗВМ-2411 П "Узола" work just fine. I haven't tried any of the others yet. I'll give some of those a try and report back.

EDIT: With game version 18/03/06 + STM 1.7.0...

Working:

• TT-4
  • ЗВМ-2411 П "Узола"
  • Ural-5920
  • DT-30 “Vityaz”

Not working:

• GAZ-71 (ГТСМ)
  • TLT-100 “Onezhets”
  • TDT-55
  • DT-75
  • BAT-M
  • PTS-M

The others listed as "not working" have the same problem as the GAZ-71 (ГТСМ). Give me more examples and I'll test those for you too.

last edited by MudHappy

Installed 1.6.11 , editor keeps crashing now.

Yup i got it , everything is running great at the moment , thanks guys.

@mudhappy

I tested the following MODs under v 1.7.0

Working
DT30

Not Working
BAT-M
DT-75
TT-4

Just installed the tool, but my game became run on offline mode, is that suppose to be? steam already running on the background. thanks.

Edit: Solved

last edited by Bregel

@bregel I believe that’s not what it’s supposed to do. I have 1.7.0 installed and everything works just fine.

1.7.1 fixes: Updated the current supported version of the MudRunner editor before 18.04.17.

last edited by A Slice Of Pizza

With 1.7.1 - I am experiencing the game crashing due to -Runtime Error , I am not sure if this pertains to the 2Gb Mem situation. I dont think its STP but it only happens when i have it loaded in the game.

Hey A Slice Of Pizza, you made it Mod v171?? Who made it? i need ask to contant us.

hey A slice of pizza, that you made it mod v171??????
Really i need ask to contant us/support.