SpinTiresMod How To Install and Discussion

@mexican_420 I admit I don't know exactly what those files do but so far everyone that has the _43 is working. Does MP work with custom models for ya ?

I have the 4gig patch and I don't have the _43 file. if you have that file maybe my patch didn't install properly.

Well, we just gotta wait for that dude to make 1.6.8 I guess.

Dunno why 1.6.7 was nesessary cause 1.6.6 worked fine still in the version before the DLC.
Now none of them work.

last edited by A Slice Of Pizza

Guys, there's nothing to "install" when it comes to that 4gig patch... You literally drop the d3dx9_43.dll file in tour Mudrunner folder and done...

@8up-local likely just a trend I’m seeing. Going to cook my game files and appdata and try again later tonight.

@a-slice-of-pizza said in How to install SpintiresMod (Mudrunner Plus) Enable Dev tools, map select scroll bar, battery winch, and much more!:

Oh hold up... Heres the d3dx9_43.dll

got a link that does not redirect me to a music search finder? aka a clean link without the AD bs?

@joridiculous sorry mate, must have missed that.

@joridiculous not saying it can not be trusted, just so much nicer to have a simple button or link to click without having to get another program or multiple things that say "download" only to be not the actual download.

to be honest using the STMR mod is not all that important to me, i do not mind waiting for the author to update it. i can deal without having a longer winch, the rest was just extra fodder for me.

the only thing i like in the dev tool is the battery winch 1.6.6 was workin good till dlc so i tried 1.6.7 but it does not work for me either and after i double clicked mods with no name and got rid of them my game stop glitching

@8up-local said in How to install SpintiresMod (Mudrunner Plus) Enable Dev tools, map select scroll bar, battery winch, and much more!:

@joridiculous not saying it can not be trusted, just so much nicer to have a simple button or link to click without having to get another program or multiple things that say "download" only to be not the actual download.

to be honest using the STMR mod is not all that important to me, i do not mind waiting for the author to update it. i can deal without having a longer winch, the rest was just extra fodder for me.

well hosting aint free ...

@joridiculous said in How to install SpintiresMod (Mudrunner Plus) Enable Dev tools, map select scroll bar, battery winch, and much more!:

@shuffy said in How to install SpintiresMod (Mudrunner Plus) Enable Dev tools, map select scroll bar, battery winch, and much more!:

@8up-local said in How to install SpintiresMod (Mudrunner Plus) Enable Dev tools, map select scroll bar, battery winch, and much more!:

well hosting aint free ...

Zippyshare is one of, if not the best free filehost around now.
No download size and speed limits. Drawback: Only stays on servers for ~30 days..

.. mega.nz is the best and most secure ... uploadboy is good too and sendspace .. i used to have a few forums back in the day so been through most of the free sharing sites over the years ... lol

1.6.8 is out guys.
Had no time to test