SpinTiresMod How To Install and Discussion

I got wilds and it stopped the spintires mod! Any way to fix?

yes, wait and hope that the guy who made spintiresmod updates it

Seems to be working fine on my end.

@smaronenine For some it will continue to work until the cache clears it out.

did get the new dlc. now it 's just to wait on an update for spintiresmod.exe. since it dont run with the new dlc.

my MR mod is Gone as well. and i'm getting hang ups and pauses, horrible load times.. WHY is it EVERYTIME they Improve something it makes it worse that before??? every time, since ST, for what we get i really regret getting this DLC.. thanks again Pavel.... _RUFUS

@rufus If load times are a problem it more than likely isn't because of the DLC. Keep your steam workshop downloads as empty as possible

Guys be patient. I'm constantly checking the Russian site for updates to STM. I will post the download here as soon as possible.

I Installed everything to the proper path and when I run the game I don't have the advanced options button.

not the only one. i know how to install and set up the MR+, but it still is not working for me yet. will give things a real good look over later tonight once i get the time for it. just about everyone else i know has gotten it working though. funny how only some people get effected with things like this, but not everyone. 🤔

Sadly, I have no way to test any new versions of STM as my computer broke just a few days ago 😞 Will be roughly a year before I can get back into gaming..

@slice of pizza, what broke? I have some spare parts that might help.

@a-slice-of-pizza oh man that sucks, if i remember right you used a laptop right?

@roughrider hi, i didn't realize that i had So much in the workshop, it was 5.7GB, i purged it and the load times are normal. Thank you for the advice! _RUFUS

It´s here guys. Version 1.8 is out now

@alpscruiser you try it yet? hows it working

@smaronenine
Yes now i´m finished with testing 😉

it´s working, no more dull and darkness, no more signs falling into the ground, also US-Guy is there.

The only thing i noticed is that my tweaks from the new US-Trucks doesn´t work any more. I tweaked them to attach more addons and this is not working. I placed them in a separate Media folder and the path is also in the config file but does not work. All other Mods are working fine, also the ones from the workshop

@8up-local
It´s on a well known russian page. Don´t know if i´m allowed to add the link here.

last edited by Eversman

@alpscruiser Cool Thanks Bud.