SpinTiresMod How To Install and Discussion

@rufus said in How to install SpintiresMod (Mudrunner Plus) Enable Dev Tools on ANY map, Battery Winch and much more!:

HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ? IT JUST STARTED SINCE NEW MOD INSTALL. OH AND I FIGURED OUT HOW TO ADD PICS🙃
alt text

I used to get that in the old editor with Local Host's 4g patches

@rufus said in How to install SpintiresMod (Mudrunner Plus) Enable Dev Tools on ANY map, Battery Winch and much more!:

HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ? IT JUST STARTED SINCE NEW MOD INSTALL. OH AND I FIGURED OUT HOW TO ADD PICS🙃
alt text

It is an issue with the new STMod v1.8 and having any mud or using the mud tool.

I talked about it a bit above your post and also created a thread last night.

STMod v1.8 will for some reason not allow you to use the mud tool or load maps with mud and will always crash during the "InitBlockHeightmap" stage of the terrain rebuild. The only fix I have found to continue my maps was to revert back to v1.7.9

last edited by Berylz

Getting the same rufus, why on earth it effects mud is beyond me.. I can't seem to place the correlation between the two.

i haven't started mud yet. it has to be the rock slope material. that's are far as i've gotten.. oh well, switch back.. thank you _rufus

Exactly why I never install the mod for my editor, I only use it for my game...Every version has given me shit with the editor.

Someone else got problems with tracked vehicles? Since aw and new mod.exe doesnt work for me....thx

@ewgenij84
It says in the release notes that tracked vehicles will no longer work.

Oh damn, so many comments.. Good news! I got my computer working again! Had to replace the hard drive..

SpinTiresMod 1.8.0 beta for Spintires: MudRunner (v18 / 05/21):

Changes in 1.8.0:

• Update the current supported version of the game MudRunner to 10/18/18 and the editor to 10/26/18.
  • Changed the order of inclusion of additional. functions in multiplayer, they should now be included in all players.
  • Tracked vehicles in MudRunner are no longer supported, as The game uses a new closed version of the Havok engine and the game itself does not have the necessary functions to implement the tracks.

Download SpinTiresModv1.8.0

Original Russian download website

last edited by A Slice Of Pizza

@rufus Never seen that one. might have something to do with spintiremod. if you use that. I've never had a problem with Mudrunner's editor.

Wtf? No tracked vehicles anymore? I hope another version will repair it

@a-slice-of-pizza
Mo more Tracks? Thats very very sad. 😞

no more tracked vehicels????? of course they had to remove some of the reality from the game. it not like that there are used tracked vehicles in the real world. but hey. how are im to jugde. hope that will change some day.

@dragonb1988 its not a default thing and making the game load those assets its a game breaker code (stated by LocalHost who made the first code back in spintires) AlexNez just ported the ST+ codes and dll to the Mud runner game and some codes can be changed with game updates and it can take some time to know how they work now and how it will behave in game

@forces And i'm really grateful for AlexNez, and his Friends for making this mod and always updating it, for Everyone..
_Rufus

@forces And i'm really grateful for AlexNez, and his Friends for making this mod and always updating it, for Everyone..
_Rufus

this is something i have been wondering about for some time now. just who exactly is this AlexNez? i see he uploads to a certain site and always seems to have his hands or some involvement with so many mods on "that" site. i mean it is quite absurd how many things he has some type of credit for there.

Good day gents,

so I've updated spintiremods to version 1.8.0b5. my game is version 18.10.18 (I also have the AW DLC installed). since I did that upgrade (STM that is), I cannot recover my trucks to the garage. Through research, I found that the issue is with the "always allow spawn locator" thing, which IS NOT one of the option I see in the game when I click on the "advanced setting" button.
If I go play in the gameconfig XML located in AppData, I do see all the possible settings, including the "always allow spawn locator" setting, with a default value "false", but it seems like in the end I cannot change them manually through the XML file since the value is dependent on the button you click in the game, but that button is NOT present in advance setting. Same for suspension damage, and many more other setting. HOW DO I FIX THIS?!?!? HELP!!!!