SpinTiresMod How To Install and Discussion

Playing with only 2 in server is optimal. STM dev is working really hard on this. Give him time.

STM no longer works with the latest version of the editor which I used for the steeper slopes.

I have no issues with STMod and the editor. Currently running the public Beta version.

Ok in multiplayer my spintires mod does not work (when everyone has it)

@HarrisonWC I'm having the same problem. It stopped working about 3-4 days ago for me.

I go to install the patch for the editor, it acts like it installs but the button still says "Install" and it doesn't write any new files.

@PiX3LMonkey I switched to the public beta version and it works again.

Thanks @HarrisonWC. I switched back to public beta and got it working for me again as well...

Not sure what the hell I'm doing wrong but every time I launch the game I load up the proving ground to test out a couple different mods and the system crashes every single time I try to spawn up a couple mods different mods maybe ya'll could give me a hand with 'em

I'm having more issues with the newest version than the previous, I have had to make some extensive terrain repairs on my map after installing newer version. The automatic error log doesn't seem to be working either. I have gone back to previous version and will await anther update. sigh

Thanks for the report Fatboy. I almost updated mine but thought better since everything is working for me at the moment with 1.8.0

SPINTIRESMOD VERSION 1.8.1 RELEASED

Download Here

Changes in version 1.8.1:

• Update the current supported version of the editor to 11/20/18.
  • Error correction. Found one serious error since version 1.7.6, perhaps because of it, many had crashes.
last edited by A Slice Of Pizza

I am having an issue loading maps on the editor with v1.8.1, it immediately crashes upon trying to load a map. Anyone else having this issue or know a fix?

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the editor directory in stm

Yes there was an update to the editor and it no longer works with stm

I have installed this new version of Stmod 1.8.1 (5/12/2018) with the editor latest beta version, and it works great with no problems at all.
With the previous version, the 1.8.1 Beta 5 I had that same error, it immediately crashes upon trying to load a map on the editor!!

@rcbuzz said in How to install SpinTiresMod (Mudrunner Plus) Enable Dev Tools on ANY map **SpinTiresMod Discussion**:

I have installed this new version of Stmod 1.8.1 (5/12/2018) with the editor latest beta version, and it works great with no problems at all.
With the previous version, the 1.8.1 Beta 5 I had that same error, it immediately crashes upon trying to load a map on the editor!!

You mean you opted into the public beta version for the editor? Because I am using the public beta version as well and cannot load any maps with STMv1.8.1

@harrisonwc
Figured as much, haven't been on as much lately. I am guessing the editor got an update after STMv1.8.1 was released?

MRMod has been updated...
SpinTiresMod.exe version 1.8.1-1.8.2 (dated 12/05/2018) for Spintires: MudRunner (v18 / 10/18)

https://stmods.ru/spintires_mudrunner/materials_for_game/spintiresmod_exe_by_alexnez_for_mudrunner/

__RUFUS

last edited by rufus

@a-slice-of-pizza

I just downloaded your 1.8.1 version to play spintires (not interested in the editor) I selected the correct mudrunner file location, hit apply and ok, and it seems to not be working, game is launching but there is no mod options in the settings menu as shown in the video in the beginning of this thread.