SpinTiresMod How To Install and Discussion

@a-slice-of-pizza this does NOT work. If I do this it just reverts back to the older version of the game and you cannot play multiplayer like this.

This version of Mudrunner Plus is indeed working with the latest update for Spintires: Mudrunner.
Although the game needs to be launched via Mudrunner Plus application. Launching the game via Steam will not load up Mudrunner Plus.
0_1547113662727_0.jpg

Yeah itโ€™s working for me also. You have to launch it through the mudrunner plus. Just create a shortcut to desktop. Also sometimes I have to launch mudrunner to get the mods I downloaded because it wonโ€™t connect to steam for some reason when you launch Plus.

I have tried ALL the things suggested here and I STILL cannot get the advanced settings button to appear. PLEASE HELP!!!

@altsierra117 i just tried and yes the MRMod is functional, however it is in offline mode,( which is no big deal for me, because all the big kids won't let me play with them, anyways :smiling_cat_face_with_open_mouth: lol) _RUFUS

same boat as Orich. i will just play vanilla setting till a correct update is out. mod or no mod is ok with me. am used to not using it half the time anyway from resetting my files and game update breaks.

i feel for you fellas with the editor. โœŠ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿ™

@altsierra117 said in How to install SpinTiresMod (Mudrunner Plus) Enable Dev Tools on ANY map **SpinTiresMod Discussion**:

This version of Mudrunner Plus is indeed working with the latest update for Spintires: Mudrunner.
Although the game needs to be launched via Mudrunner Plus application. Launching the game via Steam will not load up Mudrunner Plus.

if you look at your first screenshot there, you will notice that the version number in the bottom left isn't the latest version.
(latest version is 19 11 18)
so, yes, you can use spintiresmod but it will reset your game to the version before

last edited by hydrowasul

@hydrowasul

That is due to the "MudRunner4GbPatched.exe" which draws its current version over the main-menu and with that it attaches "D3D9.dll" with it โ†’ (18.10.18).

Although if you click on Multiplayer, the sessions you'll find will be the exact same ones if you ran "MudRunner.exe" (19.11.18).

So, is the game updated ? Yes it is, and it's only the Mudrunner Plus executable (18.10.18) which we are using.

last edited by AltSierra117

ok, so my next question would be, what systems are people running? maybe this has something to do with it? Win10 for me.

@8up-local win 8.1 64bit

OKAY, I THINK I GOT IT. The 4g patch, the steam appid file and d3d9 ALL have to come from the 32bit install folder on the app.
Also i changed compatibility settings on the app to win8 and ran it in admin mode but that didn't do it by itself.

@altsierra117 Actually all you have to do to get the steam to launch this.... Is delete the original exe and then rename the one provided with ST mod the same as the original : Mudrunner.exe

Does STmod still work for anyone? Smar says it still works for him but I can't get it working. The latest version I find is 182 from stmods.ru.

@a-slice-of-pizza, Thanks but Smar is using and older version of MR. I'll have to go down too so I can use it. Thanks tho.

Why is it that when I launch from STM it loads the game without any of my DLCs and puts me in offline mode? meaning I have zero of my mods too

I've got the newest version of mudrunner with stm 1.8.2 working just fine.... I have to launch MR through stm and when I do it reverts back to 181018 version. Launch through steam or desktop shortcut it's the 271218 version.

last edited by BRazz989