SpinTiresMod How To Install and Discussion

well just waiting now for the laterst update to this MOD..its bee n a couple of weeks now..I dont know if the MODDER is going to do any more updates??

found this on a Russian website. 100% works for me. use the "ShareMods" download once on the page

https://stmods.ru/spintires_mudrunner/materials_for_game/spintiresmod_exe_by_alexnez_for_mudrunner/

0_1548024274438_bc178757-4eb2-42d9-9387-97ef1b451d60-image.png

@puddin_panda same here. There is no way for me to get the game working with mods an DLC. The mod is useless for me this way. So I play the game without it.... I just used the mod for tracked vehicles.... those are not available for now ..... But I cannot complain about that.... it is the thing with mods.

i've given up with the STMod, for now.
_it works in the editor, which is the more important for me.
_I've been following this since the first ST+ mod for mudrunner, and this is a common theme, it works (well), until there is an update from the developers. and then it is Guaranteed to Fail, without question.
_why they(the Dev's) do this is beyond my understanding of the workings of programing, when in truth the Mod appears to be nothing more than the Dev menu in the proving ground, that is useable in all the maps.
_ Why? with it's enormous popularity don't the Dev's offer it themselves? it's odd if you look back over the past year, the Community moderators, Do not offer any information on this subject.
_And once 'we' try everything, every combination, ect. to get it working. And just as everyone is getting tired of messing around, the STMod gets updated.
_hurruy up and wait__Rufus

🤔 makes me wonder just how much this AlexNez really knows what they are doing. i mean the original stmod by localhost broke with updates, but would get it working again in days. so is Alex really making this new version or is he just uploading it? i also find it quite interesting i have yet to see Alex here on the forum. one would think the person making one of the most used, regarded and wanted mod by the community, that they would be here on the forums, but then again he is involved with that 3rd party site that i am sure Focus loves (cough uploading pirated content cough). so then again i am not surprised. 🤔

last edited by A Former User

@gkyle29 said in How to install SpinTiresMod (Mudrunner Plus) Enable Dev Tools on ANY map **SpinTiresMod Discussion**:

found this on a Russian website. 100% works for me. use the "ShareMods" download once on the page

https://stmods.ru/spintires_mudrunner/materials_for_game/spintiresmod_exe_by_alexnez_for_mudrunner/

0_1548024274438_bc178757-4eb2-42d9-9387-97ef1b451d60-image.png

yes we all already know about this website..this is where we all get it from..LOL

but where is the "UPDATE"..LOL..I Like the dev menu just because when I am rock climbing in cars to be able to recover with the electric winch and refuel when I want to..

last edited by bigboyzback

@bigboyzback I'm aware alot of people probably already know about this website, however there is still a large amount of users on here still wondering how to get SpintiresMod working again after the latest update. All I was trying to do was steer those individuals in the right direction. Your comment adds absolutely no value to this thread and I suggest you keep your useless thoughts to yourself next time.

dondumpster I am using version 1.8.2 which, when launched from SpintiresMod, reverts spintires back to the last version but does not force it into "offline mode" so I am still able to use mods and DLC while having all of the advanced options.

@gkyle29 said in How to install SpinTiresMod (Mudrunner Plus) Enable Dev Tools on ANY map **SpinTiresMod Discussion**:

@bigboyzback I'm aware alot of people probably already know about this website, however there is still a large amount of users on here still wondering how to get SpintiresMod working again after the latest update. All I was trying to do was steer those individuals in the right direction. Your comment adds absolutely no value to this thread and I suggest you keep your useless thoughts to yourself next time.

WOW dont hold back your feelings now..just a bit touchy arent we ??? what the crap Man..I was just saying that alot of us already know where to go to get it and you take offense to that comment..take a chill pill and take a breath..

last edited by bigboyzback

@orichalcus said in How to install SpinTiresMod (Mudrunner Plus) Enable Dev Tools on ANY map **SpinTiresMod Discussion**:

OKAY, I THINK I GOT IT. The 4g patch, the steam appid file and d3d9 ALL have to come from the 32bit install folder on the app.
Also i changed compatibility settings on the app to win8 and ran it in admin mode but that didn't do it by itself.

Got it to work by following these steps but I didn't have to change the compatibility settings.
Made a copy of these original files and replaced them with the ones from the Install folder

@tattoo yes. you have to install the exe that comes with it. It doesnt do it for you.

well I hope not..but I am beginning to think the DEV for this MOD has abandoned it...but I will never give up hope...

SPINTIRESMOD FIX!!!

A few days ago, an old friend of mine, bleachSNAK3 found a fix. It took him many hours to figure it out. Unfortunately, the only version that works is SpinTiresModv1.7.6

Install SpinTiresMod normally. Then go to C:\Program Files (x86)\SpintiresMod\Install\Win32/Spintires Mudrunner and copy MudRunner4GBPatched.exe and steam_appid.txt into the game directory (every 4GBPatched.exe is different for every version). Then, in the directory create a new .txt document called MudRunner. In that text document, type the steam game number: 675010, and save. Create a desktop shortcut to MudRunner4GBPatched.exe and always launch the game from that.

last edited by A Slice Of Pizza

i've been running 1.8.2 in both the game and the editor for quite some time now, but unfortunately it looks like the devs patched the editor... again.. now i'm back to being dead in the water. sigh....

@pix3lmonkey

My map has been on hold for quite some time due to mod issues. Hoping a new version comes soon

well i'm doing a full reinstall right now.. i'll let you know how it goes

Have anyone tested vehicle with track's on the last 1.8.2 version. Dose it work.

@pix3lmonkey i am also curious if you got editor to work... took me a bit to figure out why my map was jacked