SpinTiresMod How To Install and Discussion

@JJSixten I see the Issue, you are running on a mac XD honestly i think you are just screwed, yeah you have a program that runs it all as if its windows, but spin mod was not created for mac and has issues already just on windows so i doubt its ever gonna work properly, besides 99% of us are all on windows and have no way of helping a mac user

i must admit, i have never heard of someone even playing this on a Mac. ๐Ÿค”

..but then again i do have a bad memory. ๐Ÿค•

@8up-local said in SpinTiresMod How To Install and Discussion:

i must admit, i have never heard of someone even playing this on a Mac. ๐Ÿค”

..but then again i do have a bad memory. ๐Ÿค•

Now you know somwnody ๐Ÿ˜›

The thing is that I don't think it has something to do with the Mac...
As I already said The Application Porting Kit creates a Wrapper, wich means everything, the whole game and its processes are working in a windows environment...
Maybe you are right @Xofroggy , but I don't think and hope so...

Hopefully I get some more answers that might could help

last edited by JJSixten

@JJSixten
Try running the LAAPatched exe directly?

@Mexican_420 thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚
When I run the LAAP directly it will launch the vanilla version...

New SpinTiresMod version 1.9.2 beta 3 (Google Drive)

• Correction of the work of tracked vehicles in the game.
  • Other bugs fixed.

well my game start but it's just loading and im frenchman sorry for my english ๐Ÿ™‚

ive followed all the steps and when I got to play multiplayer it comes up with
"GAME FILES DIFFER FROM THE ORIGINAL PACKAGE. MULTIPLAYER MODE AND ACHIEVEMENTS ARE DISABLED!"

Will this be updated any time soon? Spintires 1.4.5 is out now and it isn't working with the newest update. Also, I'm curious to know if this may be updated to run Snowrunner in the future. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

@Anthony14745682
This is Mudrunner Forum NOT Spintires!
Go to the Oovee Forum and ask Localhost for a patch.

last edited by Eversman

@AUSSIELOCAL666 said in SpinTiresMod How To Install and Discussion:

ive followed all the steps and when I got to play multiplayer it comes up with
"GAME FILES DIFFER FROM THE ORIGINAL PACKAGE. MULTIPLAYER MODE AND ACHIEVEMENTS ARE DISABLED!"

Hi there, is the Advanced Settings button showing up in your game's settings menu? If so, use these settings: spintiresmod3.png spintiresmod2.png spintiresmod1.png

@Eversman Sorry, but I'm new to this mod in general. A little assistance from a professional, such as yourself? Fairly certain the actual mod maker doesn't speak my language...

How do you get this to work in Spintires Original?
When I start up from Steam it works, but no dev tools or advanced settings.
When I fire it up from STMod, it says: "game files missing, try reinstall the game"

@invalidredneck said in SpinTiresMod How To Install and Discussion:

Launching the game from Steam or the regular desktop shortcut won't load the game with the mod. To save a few clicks I create a shortcut on the desktop to MudRunnerLAAPatched.exe

Will steam show up that iยดm playing mudrunner and will i get playtime on steam for mudrunner if i use the spintiresmod?

Hello people, seems to be a very nice mod. ๐Ÿ™‚
Is it easy to deactivate or deinstall the mod if i want to play mudrunner with a friend in multiplayer who dont have this mod installed?
Can i set the "release winch" option on a button on the gamepad too, or did it have to be a keyboard button?

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

last edited by ProBert

@ProBert said in SpinTiresMod How To Install and Discussion:

Will steam show up that iยดm playing mudrunner and will i get playtime on steam for mudrunner if i use the spintiresmod?

Yes

@ProBert said in SpinTiresMod How To Install and Discussion:

Hello people, seems to be a very nice mod. ๐Ÿ™‚
Is it easy to deactivate or deinstall the mod if i want to play mudrunner with a friend in multiplayer who dont have this mod installed?
Can i set the "release winch" option on a button on the gamepad too, or did it have to be a keyboard button?

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

To deactivate the mod, open Mod settings and click Uninstall
For the release winch hotkey it can only be used on keyboard.

last edited by invalidredneck