Random crashes during a game

Hey there,

Ever since downloading and purchasing this game 2-3 days ago, I haven't been able to play a mission/game for more than 10 minutes. This is seriously frustrating as I loved the old game and want to explore this game!

I have already read 'most' of the guides similar to the issue I am presented with, however, none seems to have fixed my problem so inevitable I have resulted in asking here - where I suppose I should have started maybe.

I have already updated ALL of my drivers including graphics drivers. I have attempted to play on 'low' quality to see if that's the issue but it's not. I get 100 FPS constant on very high because of my computers specifications. I have checked out .net framework as apparently, this has been the cause of some people issues - not mine. Nothing I seem to do can fix this ever persistent problem. It crashes me while in-game after 5-10 mins to the UE4 Crash page which I now always get annoyed with whenever I see it. Can you help?

Can anyone help? I really want to actual play the game I bought not just get angry with it 😃

I am not sure what the cause is but if you provide your systems specs and the crash logs it will help the devs determine the cause.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.