Banned in first match?

I was playing my first match and had to alt-tab to close firefox, and when I came back to my game it had frozen and was not doing anything. I attempted to alt-tab back and found my game frozen with no sound, I attempted to open task manager and force close the program but it wouldn't display any windows over top the frozen game. I could alt-tab around and see they were open but I couldnt actually access these other windows. After attempting to alt-f4 and force close the program for a few minutes, I decided to shut down my pc. As it was shutting down a dialoug box appeared saying something similar to "Game Security Error Detected". Now I get kicked from servers immediately after joining. Any help would be appreciated with this. Thanks.

Basic rundown:

New World Interactive

The error message appears when you do exactly what you did, shut down the system before the game is closed. That's just a result of your initial issue and will not affect your account.

Should it not work after restart, follow instructions posted by user "Kraeyq" above.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.