- Sometimes player models do not render at all
- Sometime the first and third person models are facing the wrong way
- Sounds sometimes do not play at all
- Sometimes the playback does not update the player position and appears to freeze. This is especially prevalent with putting the playback speed to 3x.
- The default control scheme has left click used for changing players and moving the camera.
- Animations are sometimes completely out of sync (ie: a prone player who is moving at sprint speed)
- Decals such as marks from shots are out of sync
Example video showing some of the bugs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEhGouCYT5A
Improvements and Enhancements
Remove the left click button from changing player to making the players clickable from the map or on the interface. Ability to click on players on the screen would be a bonus.
Allow the adding of sharing a specific time of a replay. For example, make it so that you can add a semi colon after the reference text to mark the time and player or camera location.
Add a feature to bookmark the replay for future reference by pressing a hotkey while playing the game. This will help players keep track of parts of a replay that they want to review later.
Add in the finial stats view when looking at replays.
3rd person, allow the camera to be zoomed in and out.
Add a key (F1) that toggles bringing up all shortcut keys for the replay system.