Backstab one hit...

Guys you can't let us try to get knife kills when it doesn't even one hit from behind, a stab in the back should always be a one hit even with heavy armor.

I once killed someone with a stab in the back, not sure if he was wearing armor, though. He was lying on the floor.

EDIT: Maybe I did hit him twice, I'm not sure. I thought I missed the first attack.

last edited by TallsFalls

@tallsfalls well I have multiple clips of not killing in one hit from behind

In my experience, it takes 2 stabs+2 punches to kill someone wearing heavy armor. Whether you're behind them doesn't seem to affect damage.

last edited by cyoce

Most effective way right now is to punch and stab.

The AI always kills me in one melee attack from the back regardless of what I'm wearing.

You gotta aim for the head. A knife is not gonna go through body armor. I've one-hit killed plenty of people with a knife to to the head.

@zayzek said in Backstab one hit...:

Guys you can't let us try to get knife kills when it doesn't even one hit from behind, a stab in the back should always be a one hit even with heavy armor.

Hitting someone in the back always does more damage, and should also instakill. Sometimes, though, I notice that the knife actually hits like the guy's arm or something and not his torso so it doesn't one-shot.

That being said, all melee attacks one-shot the face, so you're probably better off doing that.

... should've aimed for the head...