Focus Press Event

Hey folks,

I've recently become aware of the "What’s Next for Focus" annual press event scheduled for next week and was wondering whether or not any further information for Spacehulk; Deathwing Enhanced Edition will be released/given then?

It was mentioned in the Sales Report as a potential candidate to bolster sales in 2018 and is most definitely anticipated by myself and many others I know. Focus' catalogue of games has and continues to grow strongly and admirably, myself having recently purchased Divinity; Original Sin Enhanced Edition for PS4 and shown interest in GreedFall but with alot more in store in Focus' future it would be regrettable if a game with such potential as Deathwing was largely forgotten.

Community Manager

Hello, Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition will be playable for journalists and influencers at Focus' press event "What's Next" next week. You can hopefully expect some press articles mid-February about the game. Have a nice day!

Thanks Netheos, appreciate the response. Looking forward to hearing more in the coming weeks.

kind of a shame that we basically have to rely on valrak to tell us any info they decide to toss us. they won't even post the information here. we have to wait for it to come out in articles from journalists even later after the event ends

At least we know now that it was all about Focus not wanting to inform us before this event... such D-bags -.-

yeah capitalizing on our frustrations to try and rebuild hype is a really lame move. following it by expecting us to wait even longer is just a slap in the face

What they don´t know, is that we have been waiting for so long (more than one year) that with no communication, they don´t make us hype, thay get us more angry.

Ill play EE but Focus is dead to me as a publisher in the Future...

Don't want to play BFA2 or SH tactics? :0

@apathion said in Focus Press Event:

Ill play EE but Focus is dead to me as a publisher in the Future...

Same for me, my friends and my recommendations to people

@netheos said in Focus Press Event:

Hello, Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition will be playable for journalists and influencers at Focus' press event "What's Next" next week. You can hopefully expect some press articles mid-February about the game. Have a nice day!

So much for the promised 'communication plan' that would be provided to the playerbase 'Soon'. Palming it off to journalists and YouTube personalities instead.

I really hope whoever is behind this complete lack of communication is aware of just how incompetent and apathetic both Cyanide Studios & Focus Home Interactive look thanks to this. I know it's been officially said that they don't interfere with each other, but the announcement of these new games combined with the utter Radio Silence and attempt at a quiet delay of release gives a really bloody poor look. If it was just PC users waiting for the free update it'd be bad, but for God's sake this is also affecting console users who had pre-orders that are now in limbo.

Assuming they didn't just cancel the pre-orders altogether. I would at this point.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.