I created a guide for making maps for MudRunner. I tried to make it as thorough as I could, so it may be a bit intimidating for novices. But everyone should be able to learn things from it.
This guide documents every feature of the MudRunner map editor, plus how to create custom objects for your map. You can read (or skim) sequentially through the guide to learn everything there is to know, or you can use it as a reference when you want to learn more about a particular feature.
What I put in this guide that I can't find elsewhere:
- Easy reference material for all Russian trucks, trailers, addons, and their permitted combinations.
- Bugs in the game that you want to avoid in your custom map.
- Information about all editable map properties.
- How to create and use reference maps.
- How to create custom materials, distribution brushes, roads, and models.
- Updated tips for using Blender with MudRunner.
- And more!