Let's start with something obvious:
It would be better to create two megathreads for / in this forum, instead of having hundreds of single threads lying around. One for the bug report, and the other one for suggestions / improvements. Anyway, let's start.
- At the start of each game, my character doesn't have his weapons in his hands, or the hands in general are not showing up, doesn't matter how long I wait. Pressing ESC twice fixes that.
- I don't know if it's a bug or on purpose in the game, but when an enemy kicks down a door and you're standing near that while breaching, it'll kill you. That definitely shouldn't be a thing imo. The door is not coming at you at 120 km/h.
- The currency in-game once was telling me I had 2,000 credits, which wasn't the case. I had to restart the game a few times, until it recognized that. I tried buying something to fix that, but it wasn't working, and was always showing a blank square with a 0 on it while trying to buy it.
- While customizing the weapons in-game, my screen goes black and I've to back out and redo my steps.
- When searching ranked with 2 or more people, the searching time is completely random like: 22:11, 18:12 etc.. instead of real time when searching alone. Even when we've found a game, it stayed like that.
- When we're searching games and just finished a game, the players were the same in the loading screen, even if it wasn't the case. And that repeated itself for every game we searched for. It can be fixed by restarting the game tho.
- The profile pictures in the pre-game screen are just black, and that's the case for every game.
- Even if a lot of players stated that already, but I just experienced the "Mic not working in-game" problem as well, even if it's clearly working.
- You should be able to turn your character and weapon while customizing.
- A report button in-game like CS:GO, BO4 etc.. has it.
- A bug report form in-game, where it would be easy to access, like in the main menu.
- Instead of showing the ammunition as a graphic, you should switch to showing numbers, or at least include an option to switch between those two.
- The windows in / from buildings shouldn't be able to hold more than 1 shot to break.
- You should be able to jump through "closed / healthy" windows as well.
- This is optional, but it would be good to have a graphic while playing the different modes, which shows you how many people from your team are still alive, so you don't have to TAB while playing. You can look around, sure, but it would be more comfortable in my opinion.
- You should think about adding daily goals / objectives, so you can earn money from different sources.
- It would be better in my opinion, to have something like a overview for the ranking system like in Rainbow Six Siege. Or something similar at least.
That's up to the moderation team, but I really hope that this forum get's taken seriously, and some treatment.
PS: Your game is still really great and fun, I'm just trying to help of course.