Kislev need some changes

Hello, first coach to qualify for champs ladder with Kislev here. Now that I've proven myself as a coach who understands Kislev, allow me to suggest some changes.

Make the Blitzers GS access and 80k or 90k
Add a Thrower positional with either GP access or GAP access. (if he started with Hail Mary Pass it would be hilarious)

last edited by Ficction
BB2 Champion Ladder Admin Team

Kislev are a reskinned Slann team. Slann have been in BB for years and are designed, and perform, as a T1.5 team. I get that you might want them to be better, and well done for qualifying, but their design and performance is as intended.

Well that was a quick shutdown. Oh well, worth a shot.

The only thing I don't really likely about Kislev is that they get the Slann star players who don't fit the fluff. I doubt reskinning them all would be worth the effort though.

BB2 Champion Ladder Admin Team

@ficction said in Kislev need some changes:

Well that was a quick shutdown. Oh well, worth a shot.

Not a shutdown, simply telling you the intent. Cyanide might make changes, but I very much doubt it.

Though lowering the Blitzer cost is something Galak has said he'd have liked to have seen tested if the BBRC still existed.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.