After capturing/defending/destroying an objective in co-op, occasionally the team will respawn in an area filled with hostiles, and then get mowed down. There's nothing wrong with the spawn point itself, it's just that hostile forces are still in the area, or just recently entered the area.
Most of the time when this happens, you die and don't get to respawn until the next objective is taken. Needless to say, it's not very fun to die, spend several minutes spectating, respawn, then immediately die again.
Pretty much all the maps have this problem, though it tends to be worse on certain objectives. It's probably the WORST on Farmhouse as insurgent while trying to destroy objective C.
Here's what happens:
- a significant portion of the team dies on the way to the objective
- someone manages to destroy the objective from a distance without clearing the area of security forces (usually out of luck or desperation)
- the team respawns in a building right next to C, and the building is either still occupied by security forces, or has security forces pouring fire into it from the road
- having just respawned, the team is forced into a reloading animation and cannot return fire
- a significant portion of the team dies before even leaving the spawn point
In my opinion, the respawn system for co-op needs some work to prevent this kind of thing from happening. It's frustrating and downright unfair.