'Le What's Next De Focus' and Werewolf the Apocalypse: Earthblood

Revamped the OP to be a substantial summary of what we know so far. It was getting a bit too much with the quotes and whatnots. The news section remains but further down in another post.

I saw many more concept art images in the background behind the gamereactor interview but they seem to be hidden from the internet for now unfortunately. Think I'll try to fill in the gap of concept art later, I remember the first time they showed they had more to publicly share with us.

last edited by Rawn
Community Manager

@rawn said in 'Le What's Next De Focus' and Werewolf the Apocalypse: Earthblood:

Revamped the OP to be a substantial summary of what we know so far. It was getting a bit too much with the quotes and whatnots. The news section remains but further down in another post.

I saw many more concept art images in the background behind the gamereactor interview but they seem to be hidden from the internet for now unfortunately. Think I'll try to fill in the gap of concept art later, I remember the first time they showed they had more to publicly share with us.

Thanks a lot for your work on this. It's awesome to see your enthusiasm toward the game 🙂

@Netheos No problem! Has been real fun to hunt for articles the last few days, like finding the pieces to a puzzle.

But! Now that I have your attention... is it possible to get the new concept art images on show publicly available?

I've done my best with random photos from tweets but they are like really blurry. ^^;

last edited by Rawn
Community Manager

@rawn said in 'Le What's Next De Focus' and Werewolf the Apocalypse: Earthblood:

@Netheos No problem! Has been real fun to hunt for articles the last few days, like finding the pieces to a puzzle.

But! Now that I have your attention... is it possible to get the new concept art images on show publicly available?

I've done my best with random photos from tweets but they are like really blurry. ^^;

Here is the main art full size:

0_1519209217629_Werewolf-Illustration-_LOGO.JPG

We're just waiting for a few last articles to be published to give you the images we gave to journalists at the press event. Don't hesitate to remind me that early March (it should be the publication date of the last one).

Will most certainly follow up on that offer in March. Thanks!

@netheos said in 'Le What's Next De Focus' and Werewolf the Apocalypse: Earthblood:

We're just waiting for a few last articles to be published to give you the images we gave to journalists at the press event. Don't hesitate to remind me that early March (it should be the publication date of the last one).

Hi, netheos. The game starts to look interesting. Can I have one question? Do you plan some light puzzles for challenges in spirit world? For example something like enviromental puzzles in recent Hellblade (looking for signs). I think it makes sense for spirit world and it could be nice addition to gameplay.

Community Manager

@farflame said in 'Le What's Next De Focus' and Werewolf the Apocalypse: Earthblood:

@netheos said in 'Le What's Next De Focus' and Werewolf the Apocalypse: Earthblood:

Hi, netheos. The game starts to look interesting. Can I have one question? Do you plan some light puzzles for challenges in spirit world? For example something like enviromental puzzles in recent Hellblade (looking for signs). I think it makes sense for spirit world and it could be nice addition to gameplay.

I'll ask to the devs but it might be too early to reveal this kind of info.

@farflame said in 'Le What's Next De Focus' and Werewolf the Apocalypse: Earthblood:

I'll ask to the devs but it might be too early to reveal this kind of info.

Thanks. I see but I dont ask for more than a hint. Just hint that they think about it, nothing more. 🙂

Hey @netheos! Thought I'd give you that March reminder. I've scouted these images from tweets and the GameReactor video, but haven't seen any high resolution versions of them in any article so far.

Might be an intentional move from you guys - but that's where my puppy eyes come in. đź‘€ They look great.

P.S. Is the title Earthblood or Earth Blood by the way?

0_1520081120755_1067bbf9-c013-4d78-80c9-aaf4bbd9a78b-image.png

0_1520081168200_83c817c2-9b07-49cf-b2b7-0f839bbd1693-image.png

0_1520081374528_db466d85-edd8-4af4-9b92-bfffc73db46d-image.png

alt text

alt text

alt text

last edited by Rawn

Werewolf: The Apocalypse is one of those games that I am really looking forward to playing! I think that this game will be an amazing experience for people who love Role-Playing Games. Also the artwork and stuff I have been seeing looks amazing I will most likely purchase this game the first day it is released!

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.