Regeneration for Undead United Teams Ps4

New player here. I started an Undead United team in eternal league and NONE of my players have ever regenerated after injury. It's impossible that I could have failed so many rolls.

To make regeneration work, do I need to do something during that 10 second countdown that plays after after an injury, like is there a button I need to press or something? Or is regeneration supposed to work automatically and is it bugged for undead united on ps4? I read an older post that it was bugged but had been fixed.

How many regen fails have you had exactly (& on which types of players)?

So far 7 fails, werewolves, wight, zombies, vampire, and a skeleton.

So about a 0.78% occurrence, or very far from "impossible".
You've just been unlucky.

About as unlucky as rolling double skulls/reroll/double skulls in consecutive turns, as I did in my last tabletop tournament.

last edited by Darkson

It's like flipping a coin 7 times in a row and having it come up tails each time, I'd say that's very unlucky. Can anyone answer whether regeneration happens automatically or if I need to do something to activate it? Also, shouldn't it say something like "regeneration fail" in the log? It doesn't say anything.

Good news, you were right, I was just very unlucky. I got a regeneration today. It just happened automatically.

@thefallser said in Regeneration for Undead United Teams Ps4:

It's like flipping a coin 7 times in a row and having it come up tails each time, I'd say that's very unlucky.

As was pointed by Darkson, that's something that will happen 1 per ~150 of experiments involving throwing a coin 7 times in a row, on average. There are hundreds, even thouthands BB2 matches per day.. Somebody just ought to be that one guy who'll be chosen to roll it. Nuffle chose you 😉

Start a new team, that one is clearly cursed lol

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.